The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Okay so let's get the elephant out of the room, I love JRPGs. There is just something about leveling characters while a cool story happens that clicks with me. Recently, I got a fantastic new switch game. I cannot recommend disgaea 1 complete enough. Now, I am a sucker for the series. But, the idea of leveling different characters to 9999 and making out stats with a goofy story that is so silly it feels like a fever dream sometimes is just to great. If anyone is the type of gamer who obsesses over character builds and wants a game that will last over 900 hours, I'd say buy this game! This game is a fantastic remaster of the original I played years ago!

The game is also available on ps4, and is a worthy addition to any gamer's library. 10/10 in my book. Sure it's tricky to master, but with a little experimentation and a lot of focus, the game will be fun and fulfilling.

I have Disgaea 5 Complete for the Switch, lovely game, got it on Clearance for $10 I think, I need to get back to it at some point to finish up but I usually end up playing a lot of games before actually finishing most of them

I'm sure I will probably give Disgaea 1 Complete a try at some point, though it might be a while

I actually have Disgaea for the DS.

Back