• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Obligatory intro thread

Chiharu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Not sure if mandatory but the board is telling me i need to do it since new account :<

I keep this short and simple!

I'm Chiharu (real name but not telling my surname :p)
I'm old enuf to be here
145 cm in height (uhh...I'm still average in my area! a bit below but still)
waist - small to fit into baby diapers still
how I become abdl - odd since I wasn't aware it was a concept, lets just say parents are always busy and away so im always i have baby sitter for as long as I remember, i guess she's a bit lazy so she just keeps me in diapers, I just thought it was normal until I hit 7 and my classmate started teasing me about it that I learn its not normal to be in diapers at that age, i just got used to wearing one that i dont mind, come middle school until highschool everyone just knows me as that diaper girl (not out of malice but I guess just acceptance overall?) no need to change who I am

thats it~ sorry for the boring details but nice to meet you all :3

Reactions: dlboylife and Edgewater
Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Great introduction, much better than the zero effort one word intros that are truly boring!
Welcome to this Magical World of ADISC!
A Wonder place as near everyone is wearing a Diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
uhh...didn't expect people to read it but thanks :>

when I found out that im an outlier in life, it hits my head that maybe theres people like me and thats how i stumble myself here :3

Reactions: Rusher, babybenji and Edgewater
Chiharu said:
uhh...didn't expect people to read it but thanks :>

when I found out that im an outlier in life, it hits my head that maybe theres people like me and thats how i stumble myself here :3
Well, in this World, Diaper Lovers is a fairly popular group! What is it like to no longer be an outlier? Likely kind of nice, I would guess!
Again, Welcome!

Reactions: Andy97
umm...it feels nice to have same minded peeps, not that I'm discriminated here, i always thought it was a normal thing for the longest time and my school mates are all nice enough to understand away, im sort of a school baby mascot, they know i wear diapers but dont teast me out of malice, i get plenty headpats daily :3

They said its hard in the real world but our framily is a bit well to do so im guessing i dont need to interact much with the adult world? dunno really i just enjoy my life as I can

I am full-on Real World, 24/7 U-IC (urine - Incontinent) as a result of a car crash a very long time ago!
Enjoy Life it travels by so very quickly!
See you around the site!

Last edited:
Welcome and most members read the intro’s. It’s a really good community with lots of support. The forums you’ll see the support. Again welcome and glad to have yoiu

Welcome from another newbie to the group. DL for quite a few years.

Back