Nz Abdl community?

JustALittleFairy

Just a lost little girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'd love to meet some Kiwis who are apart of the community as it's rather sad not having anyone to share how amazing diapers are. We need a DL group in New Zealand! I would love to make some new friends and go out little adventures together

Reactions: Carramia, Gem007 and Fun7220
I'm from NZ as well hope we can be friends

Reactions: JustALittleFairy
There's definitely a few of us around. It could be worth checking out FetLife as there's a decent number of us on there. Feel free to add me if you do check it out (same username as here, maybe just send a dm first so I know it's not some random)

Anyway, I'm in Wellington and I'm keen to meet up with others from the community around here (or around Christchurch since I travel there semi-regularly)

Yup, there are a few of us around. (Statistically there should be several 1000!).

m68040 said:
Yup, there are a few of us around. (Statistically there should be several 1000!).
huttkiddo said:
There's definitely a few of us around. It could be worth checking out FetLife as there's a decent number of us on there. Feel free to add me if you do check it out (same username as here, maybe just send a dm first so I know it's not some random)

Anyway, I'm in Wellington and I'm keen to meet up with others from the community around here (or around Christchurch since I travel there semi-regularly)
Fun7220 said:
I'm from NZ as well hope we can be friends
I'd love to create some kind of group chat with all of you so we could get to know each other and be friends :D

Reactions: AlwaysD1apered, Deleted member 50472 and Fun7220
JustALittleFairy said:
I'd love to create some kind of group chat with all of you so we could get to know each other and be friends :D
Could be done via Google chats

JustALittleFairy said:
I'd love to meet some Kiwis who are apart of the community as it's rather sad not having anyone to share how amazing diapers are. We need a DL group in New Zealand! I would love to make some new friends and go out little adventures together
I'm in Auckland :D

• Love
I'd love to join the chat. I'm in palmerston north :)

• Love
Kia ora!

How are we getting on with this DL group. How can we make it happen?

I notice that our cousins over the ditch are having another "KangaCon" (https://www.kangacon.au/). I wonder how many from NZ make it over for that?

Justanotherdlnz said:
I too am curious as to this

m68040 said:
I notice that our cousins over the ditch are having another "KangaCon" (https://www.kangacon.au/). I wonder how many from NZ make it over for that?
Oh cool. I didn't know they were doing another one. Too bad I'll be too busy with uni. Ive always wanted to go

Justanotherdlnz said:
Oh cool. I didn't know they were doing another one. Too bad I'll be too busy with uni. Ive always wanted to go
If I had the time and flexibility I'd be curious enough to attend, but family life makes that hard.

I
Justanotherdlnz said:
wonder if it would be possible to have a NZ sub-forum somewhere - here or dailydiapers or something. There is a group on fetlife, but never much traffic.

I'm from New Zealand too (Christchurch) and would be keen to have a group forum/conversation.

I imagine we could just great a new forum post or start a conversation chain? Although I'm not sure how many people you can invite to a conversation in ADISC

Back