Northshore Supreme Colors in Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

30stm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just an FYI, the Supreme Colors are now in stock!

Reactions: thediaperedhusband and Piefox
I'm curious to hear if they're any different from the white ones, like if they updated the whole line. I like the supreme lite because they feel softer as compared to the supreme which feels stiff, not to mention the plastic felt cheaper. Regardless, I'll probably try some samples on my next order.

Just curious when will new colors be introduced?

I think these are the best all around diaper for me. They’re versatile enough that I can wear them during the day and during the night. I also don’t get 14-16 hours out of them like a MegaMax so I don’t feel as bad changing earlier. The fact that they have the same fun colors as the Lites is a huge bonus. I wonder if NS will let me mix and match a case and still get the benefit of a bulk discount.

Reactions: canyon
I like the Megamax too, but I don't need that much capacity. I like the green and blue the best. The look cool, not babyish or too medicalish. The blue on MegaMax is really cool.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
Just curious when will new colors be introduced?
They’re available now!

I'm too am excited about the color options like the lites already have. I'm in between sizes for the megamax and also don't necessarily want that much padding as well. The supreme and lites fit me just right and are a great product.

canyon said:
I'm too am excited about the color options like the lites already have. I'm in between sizes for the megamax and also don't necessarily want that much padding as well. The supreme and lites fit me just right and are a great product.
What size are you in supremes and lites?

plummkrazy23 said:
What size are you in supremes and lites?

I'm medium for Supremes and supreme lites. 34" waist, 24" thigh.

Reactions: DLguy23
I just got some purple supremes in today. Kind of wish they were a little darker but they are still cute. They even gave me wipes and megamax samples.

Last edited:
I got a mixed color sample, and the green one was really great, but then the blue one seemed defective, it was even stiffer than it usually is, like thick cardboard, and the outside felt like sandy as if the padding was poking out a bit through some places. I have purple supreme lites and they're wonderful, but it makes me wonder if there are defects in some supreme stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back