Noir Leather Royal Oak, Michigan

TheWaddlingDad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had to come to the Detroit Airport today so I thought I would check out Noir Leather in Royal Oak, Michigan. I had heard they carried ABDL merchandise like diapers. The AB Universe website has them listed as a retailer for them. I have to say I was disappointed to find that they only had Rearz diapers and not many at that. Also, didn't really have any other any other ABDL related things.

I would love to see an ABDL store in the Windsor/Detroit area. I can and do order online but just something to be able to walk in and walk out with diapers and other stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
It hard to find any store abdl stuff in michigan

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Hey pm my I have some diaper tykables

Lostdiapersboy said:
It hard to find any store abdl stuff in michigan
I would love to open my own store in Widsor but a lot of reasons stop me. Just a dream of mine I guess. I sometimes think I would do it if I won a lot of money but truth is if I win the lottery I would probably move out of Windsor.

• Wow
Lostdiapersboy said:
Hey pm my I have some diaper tykables
I appreciate it but I'm not short on diapers. I have a pretty substantial inventory with various kinds.

TheWaddlingDad said:
I would love to open my own store in Widsor but a lot of reasons stop me. Just a dream of mine I guess. I sometimes think I would do it if I won a lot of money but truth is if I win the lottery I would probably move out of Windsor.
I feel the same. Not the Windsor part but if I won the lottery the commerce part of the AB/DL storefront would be irrelevant but I’d love to just be the owner of such a place to meet more of our people. I think the rest of my family and friends would have questions though 😂
I do feel strongly about financially supporting bricks and mortar stores. We can all appreciate the the risk and day to day challenges of operating a business like that and without our patronage they’re not going to thrive.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
TheWaddlingDad said:
I was disappointed to find that they only had Rearz diapers and not many at that. Also, didn't really have any other any other ABDL related things

Rather than be disappointed, I was pleasantly surprised they had adult diapers at all.

I was rather happy to see it, and have purchased there just because of it and I’d love to see them have enough business in it to justify expanding and/or encourage competition.

Ah Noir Leather, That has been around forever. I remember going there in High School way back in 1991. I'm originally from Royal Oak. I don't remember seeing an ABDL section, although I have heard they now have one, it has been over 10 years since I have been there.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad and Subtlerustle
Back