• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

No One's Reading This Anyways, So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuppyLover

𝓒𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi. Hello there! Uh, nice to meet you?

I would describe my self as an insignificant humanoid on a giant forum site that has questionable and disagreeable insights on controversial and non-controversial topics that in the long run, end up being forgotten in an array of tons of other important issues that I should be worried about, while also trying to create a false facade of self-awareness and self-pitty in which others feel the need to sympathize for, leaving me with the satisfaction of attention and temporary worth to my existence.

bUT tHAT wOULD mAkE mE aN eDGE LoRD aNd iM nOT eDGY aT aLL hahAHAHAhAHaHaHaHaHaHaHHAHHAa

:p

Im into memes

DL stuff

and im straight

and black

yea, that's it.

images

- - - Updated - - -

And I let the regret sink in.

Aww no regrets. And never give up never surrender

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hi PuppyLover,
welcome to Adisc.

As you can clearly see the introduction from new members are read and by quite a few members. However starting of with your own controversial intro is not going to get a lot of replies.

So firstly I suggest you read the ADISC Intro, Rules & tips (link at the top of the page). Then how about telling us about yourself? Things like hobbies and interests, work or education. Are you in a relationship and if so is your partner supportive or not? Whilst it may sound intrusive to ask for info like that, it helps members see what if anything they have in common with you and is probably the simplest way to get replies. I see you have already found some forums you like which is good. So just continue with what you are doing and I'm sure you'll find the members will respond to you and should you ever need support then you are definitely in the right place.

Nice to read your rather humorous intro. Was that your intention? Anyways thanks for sharing your racial makeup and sexual leanings. I think you'll find we are all accepting of each other regardless of appearances. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back