No matter how big or small, Name one good thing that happened to you today!

OmiOMy said:
Well some people consider systemic mastocytosis a form of cancer (FUK IN YIKES) but it explains everything that's happened to my body over the past few years. Including the interstitial cystitis!

I started the medicine regimen two weeks ago now. I'm being monitored closely right now.
OmiOmy, I have googled your condition, so sorry for you. ☹️ 😘

Got a replacement case of diapers delivered, I had ordered 4 cases of diapers and when they arrived 3 cases were what I had ordered but one was a different diaper both in brand, size and type, I made one phone call and they straightened out their mistake and told me to either throw out the case that was wrong or donate to wherever I wanted to. so I'll be taking the wrong ones down to a local nursing home.

Reactions: LittleLouise and sparkledog
I enjoyed a wet and messy diaper earlier this morning.

Had my neighbors 13 year old grand son come help me with doing the spring clean-up of the yard , first time I have had some help with it but I have injured my shoulder and raking is the worst for it. he did all the raking and picking up I just ran my leaf blower, He was very happy when we were done as he had a crisp Benjamin for about 3 hours of work, when we were done and he was paid I asked him if he wanted to know how to double his money? he eagerly said sure.. I told him to fold it in half and put it in his pocket. he got a good laugh at that.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, sparkledog, CLPP and 1 other person
Ordered an adult paci from Walmart (of all places) online, and I'm excited to see it on Sunday when it arrives. 😊

Back