Night time diaper

Anonn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all, I am looking for suggestions for a good all night diaper. I have had some changes in my life that have made it difficult to sleep with my current go to diapers and I think a larger diaper with more room and absorbency will work better. I am open to any diaper, both medical and abdl. I am a male and if you suggest an abdl diaper, I prefer more masculine prints. I am looking for good absorbency and no leaks all while still being comfortable to sleep in. I also need them to be refastenable (hook and loop or extremely good adhesive) so if I wake up dry, I can wear the next night (money is tight and diapers are not cheap!) I really enjoy the abu preschools but am not sure how they would hold up for all night. Again, I’m open to most anything. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would suggest Northshore’s megamax in white or blue. It’s my go to night diaper and I have yet to have a leak in bed. Also very reasonably priced for the quality and absorbency.

Reactions: PeeJayTee, chamberpot and bigboymatty
Megamax, or Betterdry... I can not affordably or reliably get megamax here in canada. But I've heard Betterdry are close!.. I can not affordably or reliably get megamax here in canada. I use Betterdry and I have read that megamax are above and beyond the Thrust Vector products, so yea...If you can get them cheap and reliably,. get them!

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris and Anonn
anton said:
I would suggest Northshore’s megamax in white or blue. It’s my go to night diaper and I have yet to have a leak in bed. Also very reasonably priced for the quality and absorbency.
I’ve tried the megamax in the daytime and have had issues with leaks! So disappointing! However, the samples were size large and I think a size medium would solve the leak problems. I will consider them for sure. Thanks!

Reactions: PeeJayTee
Not sure if the print would turn you off but the Tykables overnights are the most absorbent diaper I have ever worn.

FrenchFriedOnion said:
Megamax, or Betterdry... I can not affordably or reliably get megamax here in canada. But I've heard Betterdry are close!.. I can not affordably or reliably get megamax here in canada. I use Betterdry and I have read that megamax are above and beyond the Thrust Vector products, so yea...If you can get them cheap and reliably,. get them!
Is the betterdry refastenable multiple times or is it the “two chance and you’re out” kind of tabs?

I use seni better dry, no leaks but I still use an underpad.

I have tried Northshore Megamax and I like them. However, I think the InControl Elite Hybrid incorporates the features you seek, has the absorbency you want and is readily available at an affordable price.

Reactions: Kyma and Anonn
sbmccue said:
I have tried Northshore Megamax and I like them. However, I think the InControl Elite Hybrid incorporates the features you seek, has the absorbency you want and is readily available at an affordable price.
I found a review on the incontrol elite hybrid. Ada Kigaines has a great review of these on YouTube. This looks like a great option for me. Thank you!

I would suggest betterdry for plain white or crinkz
For premium abdl night diapers I would suggest rearz alpaca or tykables overnight diaper because it's a hook and loop diaper

Little dreamers are my favorite night time diaper never had a leak and can hold anything I give them.

I have great success with PeekAbu's and Abu Simple Ultra (Plain White) never had a leek yet the tapes are phenomenal but are only slightly repositional... Alternatively Tykeables Overnights which are hook and loop... you could try Abu Bunny hopps but the design is not for all I have tried them but prefer the Tykeables as i find the tape position on the Abu's awkward and too low for me (bottom tape keeps popping off)

GN1920 said:
I’ve tried the megamax in the daytime and have had issues with leaks! So disappointing! However, the samples were size large and I think a size medium would solve the leak problems. I will consider them for sure. Thanks!
I wear a large in most diapers but a medium in MegaMaxes.

Reactions: pampers4U
It’s weird for me, day time I’m in most mediums and find medium mega maxes slightly overwhelming.
At night I’m in larges or medium mega maxes, the fit of the mega’s or large tykables, rearz barn yards and peekabus is perfect at night

Tykables overnights/galactic or Rearz barn yards are my favourite overnight diapers, both hook and loop and so far no leaks 😀

cannaboy88 said:
Little dreamers are my favorite night time diaper never had a leak and can hold anything I give them.
I tried the little dreamers and it seemed like the tapes were extremely sticky. When I pulled them off to adjust them, all the adhesive stayed and I had tapes that were no longer sticky. Could this just have been a manufacturing error?

However, I think the InControl Elite Hybrid incorporates the features you seek, has the absorbency you want and is readily available at an affordable price.
[/QUOTE]
Definitely what you are looking for, great nighttime diaper.

GN1920 said:
Hey all, I am looking for suggestions for a good all night diaper. I have had some changes in my life that have made it difficult to sleep with my current go to diapers and I think a larger diaper with more room and absorbency will work better. I am open to any diaper, both medical and abdl. I am a male and if you suggest an abdl diaper, I prefer more masculine prints. I am looking for good absorbency and no leaks all while still being comfortable to sleep in. I also need them to be refastenable (hook and loop or extremely good adhesive) so if I wake up dry, I can wear the next night (money is tight and diapers are not cheap!) I really enjoy the abu preschools but am not sure how they would hold up for all night. Again, I’m open to most anything. Thanks!
The InControl Elite's are a great choice for this and if you want a print we have them available in our Barnyard print. Feature hook and loop tapes and have a huge capacity! Elites - Barnyard Links - If you have any questions let us know!

RearzJacob said:
The InControl Elite's are a great choice for this and if you want a print we have them available in our Barnyard print. Feature hook and loop tapes and have a huge capacity! Elites - Barnyard Links - If you have any questions let us know!
is there a regular barnyard and an elite hybrid barnyard or are all barnyards the same? Just wondering because I have tried barnyards and loved them! Just a little on the pricy side.

so you're looking for options on very high capacity?
For all-white I'd suggest Forsite AM : PM or Rearz Inspire+InControl
For prints, Rearz Apaca, Dinosaur Elite, Safari, or Little 4 Big Baby Cuties or Vintage Baby.

If you're "only" looking for high capacity, there's quite a few options available

Last edited:
Back