• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie here!

stormypads

Stormy Padz
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi! Just wanted to say hello! I made this account a couple of weeks ago but didn’t have a chance to make an intro post until now. I’ve mostly kept my diaper wearing pretty private for the last three years that I’ve dabbled in it. I’ve always had a thing for diapers since I was a kid. But never really acted upon those urges until I reached my 20s.

But now, since it’s been awhile since I first started wearing diapers, I wanna engage with the community and perhaps meet other ABDL’s someday. Hope everyone is having a good day/night (depending on when you see this and where you are) and I look forward to having conversations with you all! 😊

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and Midwest82
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: stormypads
Hi and welcome

Do you play any video games?

dynodoggo said:
Hi and welcome

Do you play any video games?
Sometimes, but I don’t play super often

What kinda games did you play?

dynodoggo said:
What kinda games did you play?
I love classic games more than anything! Like NES, SNES, N64 games. And also the Sega Genesis games

Oh cool. I never had a Nintendo 64 but my neighbor had one and we played on it whenever I came over to his house

You never had a Nintendo 64!😲 I'm saddened at your childhood... LOL

GoldenEye 007, N64 = AWESOME! I made some great memories playing that game growing up.

Nope lol I grew up playing on the gamecube and Nintendo ds though

dynodoggo said:
Nope lol I grew up playing on the gamecube and Nintendo ds though

I see. I was Regular Nintendo and Super Nintendo for me. I never have played the Cube.

dlguy4life said:
I see. I was Regular Nintendo and Super Nintendo for me. I never have played the Cube.
Same here! I had those two when I was little and then I found an N64 as a teenager and I loved it! Wish I still had them but my cousin who was on drugs at the time stole them from me and pawned them all. 😭

stormypads said:
Same here! I had those two when I was little and then I found an N64 as a teenager and I loved it! Wish I still had them but my cousin who was on drugs at the time stole them from me and pawned them all. 😭

Well, I'm sorry that was unfortunate.

I threw away all my Nintendo systems and games a couple years ago. Then I found I missed them so I've been purchasing old systems and games from Lukie Games off and on since then. LOL... one is never too old to play the old classic Nintendos.🤗

Last edited:
Back