• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New

nappyrich1969

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,
I’m new here today. I’m a secret nappy lover that loves wearing and wetting out in public. It is a dream of mine to have have somebody to change me and take care of me and I would be very happy to do the same.
I’m in Clacton on sea in Essex and would love to meet others discreetly.
X

Reactions: Dynamite and Andy86
nappyrich1969 said:
Hi all,
I’m new here today. I’m a secret nappy lover that loves wearing and wetting out in public. It is a dream of mine to have have somebody to change me and take care of me and I would be very happy to do the same.
X
Same here! 😍😃

• Love
Reactions: nappyrich1969
Love nappies 😍

Andy86 said:
Love nappies 😍
Me too, wish I could wear more but have to be secret 😢

Reactions: Andy86
nappyrich1969 said:
Me too, wish I could wear more but have to be secret 😢
Wish I could wear with someone

Welcome to ADISC ! , hope you like it here

nappyrich1969 said:
Hi all,
I’m new here today. I’m a secret nappy lover that loves wearing and wetting out in public
I would love to wear some nappies and wet them too ! , i haven't wore nappies nor diapers yet thought

Reactions: Andy86
Welcome to the site, enjoy your time here :)

• Love
nappyrich1969 said:
Hi all,
X
Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome from another DL.🧷

Welcome to the site. I am genuinely incontinent due to spinal issues and have been in nappies at night for many years but also enjoy wearing. Even as a child I was always attracted to nappies and plastic pants and that feeling of desiring someone to change me / care for me has always been there too. I’ve been changed by nurses a few times when in hospital but never in a relationship. Happily married and my wife is totally supportive of fact I have to wear nappies but to let her think I enjoy it too would seem a step too far. So many of us with these desires and feelings have to live this out in secret. Happy to chat discreetly and welcome here.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome. It is a friendly community.

Hello and welcome from Bristol.

hope you enjoy your stay.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hey I’m from Clacton on sea 👋🏻how you doing ?

nappyrich1969 said:
Hi all,
X
Hello and welcome from the Northeast

Reactions: Dynamite
Back