Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
I’m a AFAB individual and I I hate that when I wet that I can feel it between my libia and it always comes forward.. but I have found out if a stand with my legs spread apart I pee straight down into the diaper And I like that more. Wish I could figure out how to do it sitting..

• Wow
Reactions: nectar0001, PricklyPear and PadPhilosopher
Maybe they sitting on your bum and spreading legs? Like spread eagle!

DiaperedInDenver said:
Maybe they sitting on your bum and spreading legs? Like spread eagle!
I could try but not sure if my hips go that wide lol

RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
I’m a AFAB individual and I I hate that when I wet that I can feel it between my libia and it always comes forward.. but I have found out if a stand with my legs spread apart I pee straight down into the diaper And I like that more. Wish I could figure out how to do it sitting..
So I have used stroker and packers in my diaper, bc I also didn't like the sensation of peeing. For me (a fellow AFAB person), I like it to pool and flood the front of my diaper, and wearing a stroker or putting a packer in the diaper helped to changed the feeling of wetting gave me.

Reactions: Traveler
I could try but not sure if my hips go that wide lol
If anything you can do what you did but on your knees, I usually got potty while on my knees bc the pee lands where it's supposed to but im a boy so it's a bit different

Reactions: PricklyPear
JamisonFTM said:
So I have used stroker and packers in my diaper, bc I also didn't like the sensation of peeing. For me (a fellow AFAB person), I like it to pool and flood the front of my diaper, and wearing a stroker or putting a packer in the diaper helped to changed the feeling of wetting gave me.
Is what you have like a stp or just a solid packer?

Reactions: bindilee
Have you tried prepping the diaper before putting it on?
If you unfold it and then fold it lengthwise (like a big taco) and firmly press the fold crease
this will make a bit of a gully and might help your issue

For me albeit I have different equipment between my legs if I don't make this gully then my urethra is usually tight against the padding making urination uncomfortable.

Errr... for those us that don't know all the terms, and for whom English is technically not even our second language, can someone please explain what "AFAB" means?

Reactions: munkey and littleFeathers
Is what you have like a stp or just a solid packer?
It's like a very small packer, with an opening for your bottom growth (though there are ones for people not on HRT). Some are shaped like the real deal and some are just tubular or rounded. But this could help direct flow ur depending on your anatomy, could attach and contain your labia so you don't have the dysphoric wetting sensation.
Hope this helps you, it has helped me a lot, and my enjoyment of diapers really increased. It was a lot of trial and error, so don't get too discouraged with the dysphoria, you will find tmsomething that works for your body and gives you diaper euphoria.

Reactions: PricklyPear and TigerDL
LittleTyke said:
Errr... for those us that don't know all the terms, and for whom English is technically not even our second language, can someone please explain what "AFAB" means?
Assigned Female At Birth
So being born with female anatomy

• Wow
Reactions: mistykitty, PadPhilosopher and LittleTyke
NabePup said:
Assigned Female At Birth
So being born with female anatomy
Ah - thanks!
I tried (and failed) to put something meaningful for AF in front of Adult Baby...

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TigerDL, dogboy and 1 other person
LittleTyke said:
Ah - thanks!
I tried (and failed) to put something meaningful for AF in front of Adult Baby...
Sorry about that lol

Reactions: LittleTyke
JamisonFTM said:
It's like a very small packer, with an opening for your bottom growth (though there are ones for people not on HRT). Some are shaped like the real deal and some are just tubular or rounded. But this could help direct flow ur depending on your anatomy, could attach and contain your labia so you don't have the dysphoric wetting sensation.
Hope this helps you, it has helped me a lot, and my enjoyment of diapers really increased. It was a lot of trial and error, so don't get too discouraged with the dysphoria, you will find tmsomething that works for your body and gives you diaper euphoria.
Okay maybe I can look into that. I just don’t like the feeling of the wet going up through my labia and out the front. I’ve been looking at this thing that goes around your pee hole (I can’t figure out the spelling) and it has a tube that can be placed in a packer or like the tube just on it’s one. Which then I can point it which ever direction

SparkyDog said:
Have you tried prepping the diaper before putting it on?
If you unfold it and then fold it lengthwise (like a big taco) and firmly press the fold crease
this will make a bit of a gully and might help your issue

For me albeit I have different equipment between my legs if I don't make this gully then my urethra is usually tight against the padding making urination uncomfortable.
I’ve been feeling a sting when I first wet sometimes into a dry diaper. It’s been enough to promote my already strong paruresis and the mental chaos that comes with it.

Okay maybe I can look into that. I just don’t like the feeling of the wet going up through my labia and out the front. I’ve been looking at this thing that goes around your pee hole (I can’t figure out the spelling) and it has a tube that can be placed in a packer or like the tube just on it’s one. Which then I can point it which ever direction
Like the spouti? I have that one, though there are many others like it too. I wore it for awhile, and tried it once in my diaper. Unfortunately, the tightness of the diaper, didn't allow it to stay in place on my anatomy, but it worked good for me as an STP (I put it through a packer, diy).

Sorry about that lol
No need to be sorry at all. I'm an engineer, so I naturally use a multitude of abbreviations and acronyms myself. We are all (sorta) adults here, so we should be able to ask questions when there is something we don't understand. 😉

Reactions: PricklyPear and PadPhilosopher
Is it the spouti? I got one recently but haven't figured out how to make it work for me yet. But trying it in a diaper is a good idea! I'll try it when I'm back home and will report back if I have anything to share

PricklyPear said:
Is it the spouti? I got one recently but haven't figured out how to make it work for me yet. But trying it in a diaper is a good idea! I'll try it when I'm back home and will report back if I have anything to share
I was thinking, that it might work better in a diaper without the tube (I never tried it that way, only with the tubing and didn't have much success) and just the softer silicone piece. There was definitely a learning curve to it, for me, outside of the diaper. But it is the STP that worked best for me for the longest.

Last edited:
JamisonFTM said:
I was thinking, that it might work better in a diaper without the tube (I never tried it that way, only with the tubing and didn't have much success) and just the softer silicone piece. There was definitely a learning curve to it, for me, outside of the diaper. But it is the STP that worked best for me for the longest.
I tried detaching the tube to just use the soft piece against my anatomy to figure out positioning above the toilet. For medical reasons I can't stand for more than a few seconds so I don't actually try to stand to pee.
I haven't found an STP packer that works well for me (back when I could stand long enough to pee), but I've been using the pStyle for about 16 years now and never had any accident with it.

Reactions: JamisonFTM
PricklyPear said:
Yeah that one! I just haven’t had the money to get one yet

Back