New to diapers

Newbie2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,
I’m wondering if there’s any diapers that look discreet all over? Pull-ups will not work. I find the back of most diapers look flat, but the front bunches up, looking like I have a sock down there. Do any of you have any tips?
Thanks.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and DLJosie
I wear long sweater cardigans that helps.
Also diaper covers the ones that aren’t plastic can help smooth the shape but there is no miracle cure… i hear boxer short over it can help too if your a dude and for girls just a knee length squirt.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
dllovergirl83 said:
I wear long sweater cardigans that helps.
Also diaper covers the ones that aren’t plastic can help smooth the shape but there is no miracle cure… i hear boxer short over it can help too if your a dude and for girls just a knee length squirt.
Thank you so much. I’m also a female, and want to dare myself to wear them in public, but don’t want people staring at my crotch. lol

Newbie2023 said:
Thank you so much. I’m also a female, and want to dare myself to wear them in public, but don’t want people staring at my crotch. lol
I do wear my panties over top, to keep them in place, but that doesn’t help, especially after my first full pee.

Hello and welcome Newbie2023.
There are a couple of great quality- highly absorbent diapers out there.
Betterdry brand are thinner but absorb really well.
I usually wear extra long, long sleeved tops that cover most of the lower waist diapered area and wear looser fitting soft fleece sweatpants in nice designs to conceal any diaper tell tale signs.

Newbie2023 said:
Cool tights and a long sweater or coat or blouse. You can get a ton of fun clothes to cover it up.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Try an untucked button down shirt, a size bigger. The front and rear tails will cover your....well front and rear. It's my go to when I'm out and about while wearing a diaper.

Next is to worry about the crinkle sounds.. lol.

The most "discrete" diaper in my opinion and with a good absorbency are the Tena Maxi with plastic cover. Usually I wear them with a yoga pants over it and works pretty good.

The black rearz is also extremely quiet...
Keeping it wet also helps. 😜

Back