• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to being little

littlestmay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I have always felt like I longed to be smaller, now im grown up I still feel this need and am trying to make sence of it, I find comfort in looking and reading about little's and abdl online and dont know what to do.

this is scary to post, any advice? is this a safe space 🥺

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Hello & Welcome to the site
this is absolutely a safe space

exploring this area for your self & asking questions will help you tremendously
have you tried wearing a diaper?

Reactions: littlestmay
SparkyDog said:

I have always wanted to, but I havn't. I bet its super comfy and soft

They definitely can be
there are a ton of different diaper options styles & price points out there
maybe experiment with a few basic diapers from Walmart or pharmacy before jumping into higher end pricier abdl or high quality medical diapers
there are 1000s of threads on here about the best diapers.
See if it's something for you

Hello! Welcome!
Yes this is a safe space, please feel free to ask anything, you won't be judged or made to feel like an outcast. It's safe to assume everyone here is currently wearing a diaper!
As said before, there's many threads on here that talk about different brands and styles so check those out! You can get samples of almost anything you find so I recommend trying some and finding what you like.
My personal preference is Tykables with a close 2nd to ABUniverse.

littlestmay said:
I have always felt like I longed to be smaller, now im grown up I still feel this need and am trying to make sence of it, I find comfort in looking and reading about little's and abdl online and dont know what to do.

Hey there! Welcome aboard!

I can't comment on being AB (an Adult Baby, who likes to regress), but as for being DL (a Diaper Lover, who likes to wear and wet)… the journey for me went as follows (all the Cs!): curiosity to try them out, then comfort having them on, then convenience to use them, then confidence to go about my day, then carefree in the blissful state of padded life.

As for trying, don't go overboard! Not all are 24/7 wearers, some of us are occasional users. Many providers will offer sample packs of two, so you can try and see what size and style fits you and works for you (and get some practice putting them on properly). Don't forget you also need at the very least some anti–rash cream and some cornstarch powder. Plus some bags for disposal.

Also, if you're new here, I would take some time to explore the different topics and threads on the forum. You'll find answers to pretty much any diaper related question (including how to keep your padded life discreet), and lots of sage insights and advice.

Plus, don't go shouting about your new found interest among your friends and family (if you want to keep them). This forum is pretty safe, real life sometimes less so!

Hoping you find happiness, like many ABDLs.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlestmay and PaddedLove
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome 🤗

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here.

welcome!

Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome

Why don't you buy some and give it ago , there are plenty Nappie suppliers around.

SparkyDog said:

I have always wanted to, but I havn't. I bet its the comfiest thing in the world
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom
yay, someone from the uk!

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
pierrelebleu said:
Hey there! Welcome aboard!

I can't comment on being AB (an Adult Baby, who likes to regress), but as for being DL (a Diaper Lover, who likes to wear and wet)… the journey for me went as follows (all the Cs!): curiosity to try them out, then comfort having them on, then convenience to use them, then confidence to go about my day, then carefree in the blissful state of padded life.

As for trying, don't go overboard! Not all are 24/7 wearers, some of us are occasional users. Many providers will offer sample packs of two, so you can try and see what size and style fits you and works for you (and get some practice putting them on properly). Don't forget you also need at the very least some anti–rash cream and some cornstarch powder. Plus some bags for disposal.

Also, if you're new here, I would take some time to explore the different topics and threads on the forum. You'll find answers to pretty much any diaper related question (including how to keep your padded life discreet), and lots of sage insights and advice.

Plus, don't go shouting about your new found interest among your friends and family (if you want to keep them). This forum is pretty safe, real life sometimes less so!

Hoping you find happiness, like many ABDLs.
this was such a helpful reply thank you so much! I will definitley explore all the different threads :)

MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Where about in the uk are you from?
west sussex, you?

Hello and Welcome from Bristol, UK.

This is absolutely a safe space, quite possibly the safest ABDL site on the net, You'll find tons of wonderful people, helpful advice and information here and for the most part none of the drama you might get on many other places.

Feel free to open up about your feelings, thoughts or wants, pretty much all of us have probably been in the same or similar place to where you are now with yourself and will understand, accept and try to support you in learning about this lifestyle.

There are some great posts out there already covering a massive range of topic, anything from which products are best to reconciling these desires with conflicted religious beliefs. If you can't find information or an answer you are looking for feel free to start a thread and ask away, no body will belittle you or look down for seeking answers here.

littlestmay said:
yay, someone from the uk!
There are actually quite a lot of us in the UK here, from one end of the country to the other, I'm not sure I'd be allowed to link it yet since there are rules around messaging and direct chat for new members but when you are more settled one of the members here set up a discord server for UK ABDL's that some here are part of and is slowly getting busier.

Belarin said:
Hello and Welcome from Bristol, UK.

This is absolutely a safe space, quite possibly the safest ABDL site on the net, You'll find tons of wonderful people, helpful advice and information here and for the most part none of the drama you might get on many other places.

Feel free to open up about your feelings, thoughts or wants, pretty much all of us have probably been in the same or similar place to where you are now with yourself and will understand, accept and try to support you in learning about this lifestyle.

There are some great posts out there already covering a massive range of topic, anything from which products are best to reconciling these desires with conflicted religious beliefs. If you can't find information or an answer you are looking for feel free to start a thread and ask away, no body will belittle you or look down for seeking answers here.

There are actually quite a lot of us in the UK here, from one end of the country to the other, I'm not sure I'd be allowed to link it yet since there are rules around messaging and direct chat for new members but when you are more settled one of the members here set up a discord server for UK ABDL's that some here are part of and is slowly getting busier.
Thank you for your message, i really really appreciate it, i already feel this is a safe space which is so nice! Can't wait to chat to more people 😊🥰

Reactions: Belarin
littlestmay said:

Hi, I hope you like it here. It is a safe place, don't worry

Last edited:
  • Love
Back