Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

New Pokemon Games!

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
New Pokemon games have been announced, gen 8. Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield. You can checkout the trailer here, hope I'm ok to post a link to youtube anyway :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hmm. Not a major fan of those starters. But I only have a 2DS, not a Switch. Maybe if I get approved for SSI, I can buy one.

I like the fire one

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
But I only have a 2DS, not a Switch. Maybe if I get approved for SSI, I can buy one.

Unless Game Freak/Nintendo backtrack, Pokemon games will only be on the Switch now.

I think the games look great :)

Legitimate next gen graphics, wide open region, this is the true Pokemon Switch experience I have been waiting for.

As for the starters, I get tired of the whole, "they're good, but they're not gen 1" thing or "they're running out of ideas on the starters" talk. Gen 1 had some pretty stupid Pokemon designs (Jynx, Hitmonchan, Voltorb/Electrode, Mr. Mime, Geodude) and I would say that while those 1st gen starters are iconic, other generation starters have been pretty iconic too, in particular the gen 3 starters don't seem to get much hate.

I feel that these new starters are way better designed than the previous 2 gens, where 1 or 2 of the starters were cool and the other ones were kind of lame. This is the first gen since gen 5 where I honestly dig all of the starters :D I can't wait to see what they evolve into and I may have to play the games on repeat just so I can check out each of the starters properly 😄

The Fire starter is cool, the grass monkey is neat too, but I'm on team Sobble at the moment, I usually go with water type starters on the first playthrough anyhow :)

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
I think the games look great :)

Legitimate next gen graphics, wide open region, this is the true Pokemon Switch experience I have been waiting for.

Same here, while Let's Go was good they weren't true Pokemon games and those graphics will probably get improved (not final yet).

Poofybutt said:
The Fire starter is cool, the grass monkey is neat too, but I'm on team Sobble at the moment, I usually go with water type starters on the first playthrough anyhow :)

I pretty much always go fire...no idea why I just do.

BabyBoyRyan said:
Same here, while Let's Go was good they weren't true Pokemon games and those graphics will probably get improved (not final yet).

I pretty much always go fire...no idea why I just do.

Yeah, the Let's Go games were a bit disappointing and they were definitely intended for a younger crowd and the Pokemon Go fans. Sword and Shield, on the other hand, look awesome. I can't wait to see more :D

Yeah, Fire tends to be the most popular. Truth be told, fire types have the best coverage out of the three starter types, but water has fewer weaknesses :)

I love that Fire rabbit too, they'll probably be my starter on one of the versions (I usually buy both when they're released), but I have a bad feeling that it'll wind up being another Fire/Fighting dual type when it evolves :cautious:

The Grass monkey looks fun too :)

All in all, I can't wait to play them and I really want to see what other new Pokemon the games have in store for us 😄

Last edited:
I so hope it isn't a Fire/Fighting type... and I can't wait either :D

I'm excited to see what they do with these. Though I am a little disappointed it looks like they haven't drifted too far from previous entries in terms of gameplay and art style.

No doubt I'll still be picking it up. Just hope they do something new to mix up the formula. I never got past the beginning sections of Ultra Moon I was so incredibly bored of it.

Might be going with that little water lizard starter. If not the pretty obvious fire/fighting one.

Sheepies said:
I'm excited to see what they do with these. Though I am a little disappointed it looks like they haven't drifted too far from previous entries in terms of gameplay and art style.

No doubt I'll still be picking it up. Just hope they do something new to mix up the formula. I never got past the beginning sections of Ultra Moon I was so incredibly bored of it.

Might be going with that little water lizard starter. If not the pretty obvious fire/fighting one.
It is a bunny, my guess is Fire/Ground.

With starters I only really care how cute they are, and I wish the cute ones stayed cute when they evolved. I like Fennekin and Rowlet but not so much Delphox and Decidueye. I don't like the trend of turning Pokemon on four legs bipedal as they evolve.

Reactions: Sheepies
I'm definitely getting at least one version when it releases (because I got Sun and Moon and actually liked it quite a bit more than other recent generation) , but so far I'm not feeling super enthusiastic about the Pokemon themselves (though surely there will be more interesting ones revealed later on as I'm not feeling the starters so far).

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
With starters I only really care how cute they are, and I wish the cute ones stayed cute when they evolved. I like Fennekin and Rowlet but not so much Delphox and Decidueye. I don't like the trend of turning Pokemon on four legs bipedal as they evolve.

I agree, I love Litten, it's co cute and even Torracat was cute... but then Incineroar happens

Back