• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Mummy From ROC NY Area!

ShortMummy

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi boys and girls!

My name is Cleo and I'm a nonbinary CG who has been part of the community for quite a long time. I really enjoy working with littles and getting to know them in a safe and healthy way. I'm 27 years old and very open minded. There is something I really love about meeting someone in their most vulnerable state and helping them reach the release they need. Whether that's through cuddling, changing or more intimate activities. My DMs are open and I'm super excited to start meeting new people. If you need a baby sitter, or someone to guide you through little space, please feel free to reach out.

Hugs and Kisses,

Cleo

Reactions: Edgewater and JunkyardDog1
Welcome 🤗

Reactions: Edgewater
justadreamer said:
Thank you so much!! I'm excited to be here.

Hey and welcome here

Reactions: ShortMummy and Edgewater
Hi and Welcome

Reactions: ShortMummy and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!

Please understand that being able to send and receive DMs' commonly require that you obtain Established Contributor status, which commonly require you obtaining a specific level of providing a number of Threads and Posts. I am not AB/DL, but have been around here just enough to know that you would be best served by providing comments in the form of Posts to those asking for guidance regarding the AB/DL experience. A much safer way to begin your support.

Enjoy!

Reactions: ShortMummy
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!

Please understand that being able to send and receive DMs' commonly require that you obtain Established Contributor status, which commonly require you obtaining a specific level of providing a number of Threads and Posts. I am not AB/DL, but have been around here just enough to know that you would be best served by providing comments in the form of Posts to those asking for guidance regarding the AB/DL experience. A much safer way to begin your support.

Enjoy!
Thank you! I did read the rules, and even though I can't send DMs, it seems that others can send them to me as I have already replied to some cool people. I really appreciate the feedback and support. The community is already really warm and pleasant to interact with.

foxypinky said:
Hey and welcome here
Thank you! I like your icon!!

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome

Back