• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new mommy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hey there everyone,

I am new to this site. I guess that I have my own little now. though in reality he is not that little. all of this is very new to me and its still taking some getting used to. I have been looking at the forums and reading around a bit. I had no idea there was such a community that indulged in all this.

I came here because my little suggested that I do. I have not been the best "mommy" from the start. this whole world took me very much by surprise. However I am here and ready and willing to learn.

I am a pretty regular person I guess. I enjoy working out, reading. painting, being outside, and floating my hometown river.

umm i guess thats it for now. lol

Welcome to you

Hello, and nice to have you here. Sounds to me you are being very open minded and that is great. Being a mommy is never easy I'm sure whether it's for a little little of a big little. I wish you all the best in your relationship and hope to see you around here more.

I see you like the outdoors, so do I. I fact my family and I are going camping tomorrow for a couple of days. Nature can be very relaxing.

Have a nice night.

TheWalkingDad said:
Hello, and nice to have you here. Sounds to me you are being very open minded and that is great. Being a mommy is never easy I'm sure whether it's for a little little of a big little. I wish you all the best in your relationship and hope to see you around here more.

I see you like the outdoors, so do I. I fact my family and I are going camping tomorrow for a couple of days. Nature can be very relaxing.

Have a nice night.

Thank you for the warm welcome "ThewalkingDad"

I absolutely love the outdoors and I have been dying to go camping! my man works so much and so hard that right now its difficult to get away for a camp trip.

As for being open minded I feel like I have a lot of ground and time to make up for. reading around here I had no idea of how hurt my man was on how I initialy reacted to finding this out about him. i love him so much that right now i am doing everything i can to rectify the past.

I do hope that you have a fantastic time on your camp trip!!

Hello
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Hello, welcome and nothing but all the best to you!

welcome! hope you have a good time here. I'm new myself but if you have any questions for anyone on here they're very helpful

mypronaccount2018 said:
welcome! hope you have a good time here. I'm new myself but if you have any questions for anyone on here they're very helpful
Hey there:) always wanting to make new friends! How do you identify? Tell me more about yourself:) and feel free to ask me any questions:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back