Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

otterboy01 said:
Hi, im new here and fairly nervous about being open about wearing but I fairly often wear goodnites, sometimes overnight. Im 24 years old and hoping to chat with some people who choose to wear and enjoy it.

Thanks for reading!
Welcome on board. Nice to meet you :)

Reactions: Edgewater
otterboy01 said:
I'm not sure how to chat with people other than through this thread
Ok. When I chat with people I usually just personal message them

goodniteswearer89 said:
Ok. When I chat with people I usually just personal message them
You're welcome to do that to me if it gives you the option to

Reactions: goodniteswearer89 and Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC.
Have fun.

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's..... My profile tells a lot about me. How long I have been incontinent my hobbies and favorite diaper. I urge our new members to go to their profile and share a little about themself so we can see whom we are talking too.

otterboy01 said:
Hi, im new here and fairly nervous about being open about wearing but I fairly often wear goodnites, sometimes overnight. Im 24 years old and hoping to chat with some people who choose to wear and enjoy it.

Thanks for reading!
Welcome in 🤗

Back