• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyboi1949

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all you diaper lovers out there. I'm armyboi1949; no I wasn't in the army but I was in the Air Force for 25 years, but airforceboi doesn't sound as exciting as armyboi. I'm a 24/7 diaper wearer and although I started wearing diapers because I had a medical problem, continued to wear them after the problem was fixed as I became to love the feel of a diaper, and the feeling of a wet diaper on my posterior. I also love the feel of a vinyl or plastic diaper cover over the top of my diaper. Wearing 24/7 means I wear to work and although I changed my dressing habits somewhat to hide my wearing, I have worn now for more than 30 years and not been discovered by my fellow workers. My family know of course as I was very sick for a while and had to wear them, but now they just accept it as part of me. I live in the tropics so in a constantly hot climate but wearing diaper covers does not cause me any problems due to the heat.

My hobby is writing fiction novels and have more than 50 published books but my best sellers are books on diapers. I am a gay man so my life is surrounded by men and diapers. I am just an ordinary working class man and work hard for a living, but I get up every morning at 4am and sit at my computer and write when my mind is fresh and alive. Like now, I sit with my diaper on, a clear crinkly diaper cover covering my diaper and type uninterrupted by the need to use the toilet; can life be any better?

I would love you all to be my friends but I'm sure few would want or need to, but my email address through ADISC.org is http://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/44367-armyboi1949 I welcome your contact. After 30 years of wearing diapers I can help you with information or advice so don't hesitate to contact me.

armyboi1949 said:
Hi all you diaper lovers out there. I'm armyboi1949; no I wasn't in the army but I was in the Air Force for 25 years, but airforceboi doesn't sound as exciting as armyboi. I'm a 24/7 diaper wearer and although I started wearing diapers because I had a medical problem, continued to wear them after the problem was fixed as I became to love the feel of a diaper, and the feeling of a wet diaper on my posterior. I also love the feel of a vinyl or plastic diaper cover over the top of my diaper. Wearing 24/7 means I wear to work and although I changed my dressing habits somewhat to hide my wearing, I have worn now for more than 30 years and not been discovered by my fellow workers. My family know of course as I was very sick for a while and had to wear them, but now they just accept it as part of me. I live in the tropics so in a constantly hot climate but wearing diaper covers does not cause me any problems due to the heat.

My hobby is writing fiction novels and have more than 50 published books but my best sellers are books on diapers. I am a gay man so my life is surrounded by men and diapers. I am just an ordinary working class man and work hard for a living, but I get up every morning at 4am and sit at my computer and write when my mind is fresh and alive. Like now, I sit with my diaper on, a clear crinkly diaper cover covering my diaper and type uninterrupted by the need to use the toilet; can life be any better?

I would love you all to be my friends but I'm sure few would want or need to, but my email address through ADISC.org is http://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/44367-armyboi1949 I welcome your contact. After 30 years of wearing diapers I can help you with information or advice so don't hesitate to contact me.

Hi and welcome to the site. I too am a writer of sorts and have several stories on this site. I also have a novel self published to Kindle, a tale about a haunted town with a terrible past. You'll have to post a diaper story or two to ADISC.

Welcome to ADISC!

You are an interesting one indeed. I write as well; I had a gaming column in a now defunct website — it didn't pay its writers, wonder why it went under — and now I'm working on writing fiction. You seem like a really neat guy.

Hey armyboi, welcome!

You seem super interesting (agreeing with Omi above)! What made you decide to start writing after being in the Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back