new littleforbig diapers

Wearing my first one now. love the crinkle, super squishy. The fit isn't perfect, just a touch big. Added a tykables double to see if it will last til morning.

I LOVE LFB nappies, they’re my favourites!

I find them very cute and babyish, and they take two wettings without leaking (although I always wear plastic or rubber baby knickers too, just in case).

I take the medium size and they fit me perfectly.

INCOdy said:
I think these are my new favorite diapers. I usually wear Incontrol diapers for day to day and sleeping but these hold more and have a great fit and feel
@INCOdy , many thanks for the pictures, it took me a few weeks to get back on the forum and reply, but I appreciate the time you took to post those pictures. It looks like it's gotta good fit, and the printing is good. I might consider purchasing some, with the good reviews they have. To bad there isn't case pricing, or some way to bring the price per diaper down a bit.

lilbabyjooce said:
I’m not really a fan of LKB but the pattern is adorable!
Cute pattern but I am not a fan of the fact that LFB doesn't see fit to make an XL size (I love a diaper wrapped completely around me so I love big diapers), or see fit to acknowledge that men and trans individuals also wear adult diapers.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Quality is good. Have one on now :)

Yooo said:
To bad there isn't case pricing
There are two options.

4 packs or more:

8 packs or more:

Screenshot_20220927-223229_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220927-223229_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220927-223245_Chrome.jpgnow these need a review

Reactions: SoCalSwitch
Joediaper said:
I have had this issue with a few LFB diapers. I got pretty good results by burnishing the tape tabs before putting the diaper on. I just rubbed them with my fingernail against a hard smooth surface. The adhesive they use seems to be pressure sensitive and the machine just isn't pressing hard enough when applying them.
Thanks! I will try this with a pack of rearz princess pink and tykables camelots that I have. They have the problem of tapes separating from the diaper. I don't happen to have this problem with LFB but I think all these brands come from the same factory anyway. It seems that you just need luck to get a good batch without these problems, regardless of the brand.

The Bunny & Kitty printes are so adorable cute . Sorry not a big fan of color blue !!
I have had wore the LFB - Baby Diaper Cuties along with Little Fantasy.
I did like them very very much !!!

I personally think the word "Baby" should be printed on the back of the diaper where it doesn't scrunch up like the front.
These are rather cute though. Even though I'm not a sissy girly I'd still wear these. I've been on LFB a few times with a cart full but decided not to buy because of the sizing. LFB only sizes to LG ("46"), I prefer an XL. I know I can fit in the large if it's the actual size. If there LG runs on the smaller end of the spectrum then I'd be stuck with diapers that really don't fit the way I'd like them to fit. Now if they run on the larger end of the spectrum like Rearz XLs ("47") then I know I'd be fine. I'm just not in the mood for another diaper disappointment.

So can anyone here with experience in these in the size LG do a comparison to an XL of other ABDL diapers? The XL in Rearz have the same fit on me that a normal XL from ABU, Tykables and Bambino. I can fit the LG of these companies but I get a more comfortable fit with the XLs, if that makes any sense.

Back