new littleforbig diapers

Joediaper said:
Must have been a long time for you both. Or you're talking about ABU. Clear bags with stickers on them. The new designs from LFB come in printed bags and are much higher quality than previous editions. You both must have missed my post:
The vintage, cuties, circus, fantasy, dreamers and abdry are all the updated designs that have higher capacity and much better materials used.

I meant the delivery they arrived in clear bag for postage with the contents on view for the world 💀 luckily at the time no one was around to question it but could have been rather nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: Joediaper
LittleMonsterUK said:
I meant the delivery they arrived in clear bag for postage with the contents on view for the world 💀 luckily at the time no one was around to question it but could have been rather nasty.
I have been ordering from them for quite some time. Not once did they come in clear packaging (this includes ABU, Rearz, AwwSoCute, Tykables, etc.). Sometimes a grey plastic bag, but more recently a cardboard box. Also, if you order off Amazon, it will most certainly come in a cardboard box.

I’m not saying it’s not true, but please refrain from sharing myth (even if you dislike the company for any reason) if you don’t have specific knowledge or experience.

SoCalSwitch said:
I have been ordering from them for quite some time. Not once did they come in clear packaging (this includes ABU, Rearz, AwwSoCute, Tykables, etc.). Sometimes a grey plastic bag, but more recently a cardboard box. Also, if you order off Amazon, it will most certainly come in a cardboard box.

I’m not saying it’s not true, but please refrain from sharing myth (even if you dislike the company for any reason) if you don’t have specific knowledge or experience.

Literally giving you my experience 😂

o
Joediaper said:
Must have been a long time for you both. Or you're talking about ABU. Clear bags with stickers on them. The new designs from LFB come in printed bags and are much higher quality than previous editions. You both must have missed my post:
The vintage, cuties, circus, fantasy, dreamers and abdry are all the updated designs that have higher capacity and much better materials used.
Oh wow, I might have to try them again! yeah this was years ago from WC.com. Next time I order from them, (which is kinda unlikely because of their ridiculously high prices) I'll get one.

I have a pack of astrobaby diapers showing up today. I'll give an update after they arrive

Reactions: Jk95 and lilbabyjooce
INCOdy said:
I have a pack of astrobaby diapers showing up today. I'll give an update after they arrive
Okay... they showed up via Amazon around 10am. Been through 2 of them and.... MY GOD. They are seriously amazing. Granted I had to change my first one due to a #2 accident, it was still soaked but SWELLED up real good from peepees. I am genuinely surprised due to the fact LFB diapers are usually disappointing, of just how much they hold. They swell up really nicely. They seem to be a new type of print that likens itself with that of ABU, tykables, and rearz with the positional printing aspect except for the rounded print in the butt areas. If anyone would want to see a picture of it on me, just send mw a text

Reactions: Tigondegra
INCOdy said:
Okay... they showed up via Amazon around 10am. Been through 2 of them and.... MY GOD. They are seriously amazing. Granted I had to change my first one due to a #2 accident, it was still soaked but SWELLED up real good from peepees. I am genuinely surprised due to the fact LFB diapers are usually disappointing, of just how much they hold. They swell up really nicely. They seem to be a new type of print that likens itself with that of ABU, tykables, and rearz with the positional printing aspect except for the rounded print in the butt areas. If anyone would want to see a picture of it on me, just send mw a text
Not a text lol i mean just a response

INCOdy said:
Not a text lol i mean just a response
Could you post pictures of the packaging and diapers, like how the print looks and how the inside looks as well? That would be really appreciated!

How does it fit? It's been a while since I have used a LFB diaper, and it would be nice to know how the fit compares to other brands.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Yooo said:
Could you post pictures of the packaging and diapers, like how the print looks and how the inside looks as well? That would be really appreciated!

How does it fit? It's been a while since I have used a LFB diaper, and it would be nice to know how the fit compares to other brands.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20220912_165909.jpg
    20220912_165909.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20220912_165924.jpg
    20220912_165924.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 20220912_165950.jpg
    20220912_165950.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20220912_165959.jpg
    20220912_165959.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 20220912_183449.jpg
    20220912_183449.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 20220912_170315.jpg
    20220912_170315.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 20220912_183406.jpg
    20220912_183406.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: jakenappy, antte91, Iron and 4 others
Yooo said:

Thanks in advance!
I think these are my new favorite diapers. I usually wear Incontrol diapers for day to day and sleeping but these hold more and have a great fit and feel

Oh wow, those are adorable. Just can’t justify that price rn!

Reactions: PaddedRita
I agree that Rearz makes a GREAT diaper. I recently bought a few bags of the Little For Big Vintage Style and they are much improved. Every bit as good as the Rearz, in my opinion, albeit more expensive. I think if Little For Big had more competitive pricing, they‘d definitely get more business. Their newer diapers (e.g., Vintage) are great. Will try the Astro Babies soon. I love variety! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: INCOdy
Thanks for posting the pics! Very helpful to actually see them on someone. I was wondering what was on the back. Appreciate you taking the time to post them.

Reactions: INCOdy
Scotty97645 said:
Thanks for posting the pics! Very helpful to actually see them on someone. I was wondering what was on the back. Appreciate you taking the time to post them.
I was wodering the same thing. That's why I bought them honestly. Figured I'd share

Is that a medium or large?

I find the black eyes a little scary.

Reactions: tails1234
I bought a pack of the Astrobaby diapers in Medium. I’ve worn only one so far. After 8 hours (overnight), the tapes separated from the back of the diaper. But again, that’s only one try. We’ll see. I’ve seen that problem in other brands over the years…not unusual.

Reactions: DPLuvAB and lilbabyjooce
Scotty97645 said:
...the tapes separated from the back of the diaper.
I have had this issue with a few LFB diapers. I got pretty good results by burnishing the tape tabs before putting the diaper on. I just rubbed them with my fingernail against a hard smooth surface. The adhesive they use seems to be pressure sensitive and the machine just isn't pressing hard enough when applying them.

Reactions: mihannes, TigerDL and Scotty97645
Joediaper said:
I have had this issue with a few LFB diapers. I got pretty good results by burnishing the tape tabs before putting the diaper on. I just rubbed them with my fingernail against a hard smooth surface. The adhesive they use seems to be pressure sensitive and the machine just isn't pressing hard enough when applying them.
Thanks for that tip! It works! …much better than the awkward retaping process. Appreciate it!

Reactions: Joediaper
Back