• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Little, Hiiii!

littlewhale45

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello!

I am a new member to the site and I go by Nick. You can call me Little Nick if it makes you happier. I prefer to speak with mommies around the real ages of 23-28. I love to be cuddled and that is what I love the most about ABDL. Can't wait to meet some new faces and hope its a fun time here.

I am also into basketball, hockey, and bowling to help with a nice conversation starter in my DMs on Discord.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

littlewhale45 said:
Hello!

I am a new member to the site and I go by Nick. You can call me Little Nick if it makes you happier. I prefer to speak with mommies around the real ages of 23-28. I love to be cuddled and that is what I love the most about ABDL. Can't wait to meet some new faces and hope its a fun time here.

I am also into basketball, hockey, and bowling to help with a nice conversation starter in my DMs on Discord.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Hello and welcome here

Back