• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new here

lalababy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi i am new here in the forum.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi and NKY2020
Hello lalababy and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Well what to say about me.

Me: 34 years
Job: Software developer

It started in my childhood where my interest in diapers started. It took a long time until I had the courage to explore and live out my interest in diapers.

I really enjoy cooking and make very tasteful long smoked BBQ.
Some hours in the week I like to play Diablo 4 on pc but I am only a beginner.

I look forward to get to know some of you.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1
lalababy said:
Welcome! Have fun engaging with everyoneđź’–

lalababy said:
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

lalababy said:
Well what to say about me.

Me: 34 years
Job: Software developer

It started in my childhood where my interest in diapers started. It took a long time until I had the courage to explore and live out my interest in diapers.

I really enjoy cooking and make very tasteful long smoked BBQ.
Some hours in the week I like to play Diablo 4 on pc but I am only a beginner.

I look forward to get to know some of you.
Thank you for the information.

I would suggest that you look at the Foodie reloaded group. We are always looking for new recipes and ideas.

Egor

Hello and Welcome

Welcome! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself! This is a wonderful community of caring and supportive people and I'm sure you'll meet lots of people with similar interests and experiences. It seems to me like there are a lot of foodies here and quite a few members that started being curious about ABDL when they were young... myself included.

I hope you enjoy being part of this community as much as I do!

Back