• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here!

SpookyWitchBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi. I'm new to the website. I'm 29 years old and am from the east coast of the USA. I finally am trying to explore this side of myself.

Reactions: Wolfman69
Welcome! I’m an abdl/little from east coast USA too! Nice to meet you!

Reactions: SpookyWitchBoy
DBabygirl2 said:
Welcome! I’m an abdl/little from east coast USA too! Nice to meet you!
Thank you for the welcome. Its nice to meet you too.

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Do you have a favorite activity? Favorite show to watch or favorite snack?

DBabygirl2 said:
Do you have a favorite activity? Favorite show to watch or favorite snack?
Um I like video games, listening to music, going for walks, napping. My favorite show is Bluey and I love chickie nuggies.

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Cool

Hi and welcome. I'm originally from the east coast: Jersey Shore but I've moved around a couple of times. I also like Bluey.

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

SpookyWitchBoy said:
Hi. I'm new to the website. I'm 29 years old and am from the east coast of the USA. I finally am trying to explore this side of myself.
Hello and welcome here

SpookyWitchBoy said:
Hi there,
Welcome to the community I am actually in Atlanta so I’m an East Coaster as well! I’m glad you are exploring this side of yourself. Best wishes to you in your journey and I’m always around should you have any questions.

Nick🌴

Warm welcome from the Eastside of the Netherlands.

Reactions: SpookyWitchBoy and Nick1029
Thank you very much!

Warm welcome from the Eastside of the Netherlands.

hi welcome, glad you found us, this is definitely a great place to do that! what are some things you like to do while you're little? i love to color and cuddle my stuffies! hope you have a great time here!

SpookyWitchBoy said:
Welcome to the party

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! It really means a lot to me!

Reactions: Wolfman69
PaddedPonyboy said:
hi welcome, glad you found us, this is definitely a great place to do that! what are some things you like to do while you're little? i love to color and cuddle my stuffies! hope you have a great time here!
I love to cuddle my stuffies and some of the stuff I mentiomed previously. I um, also love to just listen to calming ambience and crawl around and play with toys. Oh and chew on my chewing toys!

Back