• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here!

brown

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello! I’m not sure really what to say but I came here to I guess connect with people who are like me. I’ve never met anyone else part of this community so for a long time i thought negatively about this part of myself, but Im trying to change that! So I’d just like to explore and meet people and find people I can relate to. A bit about me, I’m in college, enjoy the outdoors and playing the violin !

Reactions: Sealander, CuriousFabio and RaawrrrPincess
Welcome to the community! This is a place where we can be ourselves so join in as you feel comfortable (BTW. I play violin too ... acoustic and electric. What kind of music do you like to play?)

Reactions: ianwee
Hi hi Welcome! I hope you find your place here, I haven't been here long but I feel I already feel like joining was a step in the right direction for me!

Hi and welcome! Joining was one of my best decisions recently. I think you'll really love it here.

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction.

Welcome

Back