• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here; Howdy from Texas!

TXbabe8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Since joining this group, I've posted a few responses/comments on threads but It was suggested to me to do an introduction. So hey y'all.. I'm mostly DL (some AB also) from Central Texas. Ive been 24/7 for about 4 months.. being in diapers is heaven to me. I'm married, work full time, and making it one day at a time by the grace of God.

Reactions: Lumos, SofiaInPampers, GoodniteLover219 and 5 others
Welcome. I am also mostly DL with some AB, married and work full time, and living in His Grace.

Reactions: TXbabe8
A Hoosier welcome to you from Central Indiana. I’m strictly a DL. Probably in diapers 12/7. I work in the aviation industry. Currently working from home due to this Covid crap😩. Recently engaged to my fiancé who is a Sheriff’s Deputy. I’m always open to chatting.

Reactions: TXbabe8 and BeTrue
Welcome. I'm south of DFW. Nice to have you here

Welcome hope you find your time here fulfilling

Welcome!

Welcome from the cold confines of canada.

TXbabe8 said:
Since joining this group, I've posted a few responses/comments on threads but It was suggested to me to do an introduction. So hey y'all.. I'm mostly DL (some AB also) from Central Texas. Ive been 24/7 for about 4 months.. being in diapers is heaven to me. I'm married, work full time, and making it one day at a time by the grace of God.
Hello!

Love TX and almost sold my house and moved there. I do like a few parts but was looking at places near DFW and San Antonio because of friends and family. Think my favorite trip was sailing in Galveston few years back.

I don't know what you do for work but even though changes could be weird I can say honestly there are times before I got hurt diapers would of definitely come in handy in certain situations and with my current job even though I really don't have a choice they help because I only leave my desk every 4-5hrs and work a 12hr shift(diapers do make you more productive lol). I do have some funny bathroom stories I may share at a latter time where in previous jobs diapers probably would of been a better option but did think about wearing them when I was on a dive recovery/rescue team because you can't pee in a dry suit or you can but not like a wetsuit lol.

I am incontinent and paralyzed I may not be Abdl but if I can help or share info don't hesitate to ask. I have been incontinent for over ten years and even though situation is different it's kind of similar.
I do think God(if you believe in that) wants us all to be happy and live our best life he does like to throw us curve balls and has some messed up games but end of the day we can choose to be happy.

• Love
Reactions: Monster3579 and SofiaInPampers
Hello from Ontario Canada

Howdy! 🤗☺️ And welcome to ADSIC!

I'm from Texas too! Near the Gulf and Houston area!

I hope you make a lot of wonderful, amazing friends here and share your stories and experiences with us! 😊

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and chamberpot
Another welcome from Canada 👋

Back