New Goodnites XL

DemiNite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So my sample Goodnites finally came in today and I’m currently wearing the new XL. The new XL Goodnites are really no different than the ones from the 2012 era which is a good thing! There is a lot more room and a lot more rise in the back with the new XLs. Also glad that they changed the design for the new XLs too. I haven’t seen them in stores yet but I do know that Amazon is selling them on the Goodnites website. I’m gonna wait until they start appearing on eBay though and that’s when I’ll stock up on them!😄 So far though I like them and it’s about time they did this!

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Diaperboy4, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
I also got my goodnights sample today and Im wearing it to bed! ^.^ I really want to get some more because theyre so thin and comfy. Im above the 140lb recommendation, so its a bit of a stretch (the L goodnight just ripped when I tried to put it on 😅 ) but they feel good after wearing for a few hours. This is my first time trying pull ups and I think I prefer them to full diapers because I can take them off and put them on as needed and also not so poofy (although sometimes ya need the poof right?). Ill be getting a full pack soon hopefully!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Found the 34 count box at Walgreens for about $30. So they should have them just about everywhere in the US within the next week I’d assume. Most chain stores should be getting them in. I agree the early 2009-2012 Goodnites were about this size. Maybe a little smaller. I always used the CVS brand that were all white. I swear they must have been made by Kimberly-Clark.

CJPadder said:
Found the 34 count box at Walgreens for about $30. So they should have them just about everywhere in the US within the next week I’d assume. Most chain stores should be getting them in. I agree the early 2009-2012 Goodnites were about this size. Maybe a little smaller. I always used the CVS brand that were all white. I swear they must have been made by Kimberly-Clark.
I always felt that the Goodnites from the 2009-2012 era were actually bigger. When they came out with the new L/XL they shrunk a bit which really disappointed me.😕

Last edited:
BlueStringBean said:
I also got my goodnights sample today and Im wearing it to bed! ^.^ I really want to get some more because theyre so thin and comfy. Im above the 140lb recommendation, so its a bit of a stretch (the L goodnight just ripped when I tried to put it on 😅 ) but they feel good after wearing for a few hours. This is my first time trying pull ups and I think I prefer them to full diapers because I can take them off and put them on as needed and also not so poofy (although sometimes ya need the poof right?). Ill be getting a full pack soon hopefully!
I’m actually below 140Ib cap as I’m a slim guy but I was able to wear the L/XL size pretty well even though I wanted them a size bigger. Since the new ones are out now I will be gradually phasing out the L/XL for new XLs!

DiaperBoy184723 said:
Do they have more absorbency?
Not sure. I haven’t tested that out yet!😂 I kinda want them to last a few days before I change them out!😅

I got my box of XL boys 63 count from Amazon delivered a few hours ago. I’ve already gone through 2 pull-ups and am very impressed with how much more they hold just based on the stretch and the size diff. As a 180 pounds 5”11 male. I can confidently wet twice as much as the old xl.

Reactions: TigerDL and GoodnitesXL21
I got 3 uses out of one. Maybe if I was drinking something like Gatorade or tea I could go a bit more each time. But they seem to have more absorbency upon my initial usage is what I’m noticing.

It doesn’t seem the soft cover comes off easily. I tried on the corner of my first one and seemed like the plastic was coming with it. It’s probably made that was so it’s a little quieter when wearing.

Depending on how they fit you and your pants, they may rise a bit over the waist. I have a pair of 34 slim fit Levi’s that they don’t really show underneath, those are larger than what I usually wear and fit a bit loose. I guess depending on how tight your pants fit, they won’t show at all, even when wet. They fit me where they stay comfortable. Maybe I’ll try another pair and see if they stay comfortable all night. I didn’t get any leaks on my stomach, I like to wet first like that mostly when watching tv on my bed. Also they seem to have less smell than usual, maybe I’m well hydrated at the moment though. These also feel softer than the old ones. Not sure but I think they are.

I’ll probably show my SO this weekend when they visit. It’s been a while since I’ve worn one when he stays over.

Last edited:
I’m sure people are aware but just FYI there is another thread on this topic on here with over 1500 posts, and also another that covers the sizing specifics in great detail

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, RedPandaDL and hanzertas
DiaperBoy184723 said:
Do they have more absorbency?
So far it seems like they do. I couldn’t tell ya how much, but I went 2 big wettings and finally leaked on the 3rd one not too long ago. Could just be better because of the size increase.

BabyLink9 said:
So far it seems like they do. I couldn’t tell ya how much, but I went 2 big wettings and finally leaked on the 3rd one not too long ago. Could just be better because of the size increase.
Yeah I was going through that same thought earlier this week. Definitely more absorbent but I'm not quite sure that's just because they fit better or if the absorbency is actually increased.

So I got ahold of a box of the girls XL (don't judge its all I could get. XD), and they do feel nicer and fit great! They seem a little improved with absorbency too.
Today I decided to wear at work just to see how it goes. I had 2 decent soakings and changed at lunch and had wet more than I thought. They were pretty heavy when I threw them out. 3/4 soaked up the front (pretty good being girls ones) and 1/2 up the back. The sides held up great and they didn't sag or anything. Having to change by taking my whole pants off is something I definately DON'T miss. XD
I'm on my second one now. I'll update later tonight how many I went through today.

Last edited:
Back