3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Just got these delivered today xxIMG_20240124_152725.jpgIMG_20240124_152709.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sissyleslie, Blueboy, Bhuna71 and 5 others
very nice

Reactions: DLJosie
They look very small, are they for you to wear? If so you are very lucky as being a large person I find I am very limited to where I can buy new dresses. They do look like fun to wear. I hope you enjoy them.

sissybaby34 said:
They look very small, are they for you to wear? If so you are very lucky as being a large person I find I am very limited to where I can buy new dresses. They do look like fun to wear. I hope you enjoy them.
They do look small. But Im 6ft 6 and and a 36 waist they are elasticated and they fit very well i bought them from ebay can send u the link if u wish xxx

Reactions: sissybaby34
DLJosie said:
They do look small. But Im 6ft 6 and and a 36 waist they are elasticated and they fit very well i bought them from ebay can send u the link if u wish xxx
Its the 36" waist that is the problem:D. I'm 6' 3" but an ex 2nd row Rugby player who is too many years out of condition! The link would be good though thanks.

sissybaby34 said:
Its the 36" waist that is the problem:D. I'm 6' 3" but an ex 2nd row Rugby player who is too many years out of condition! The link would be good though thanks.
The seller is kimberly secret on ebay they have loads of stuff ive used them a few times xxx i dont know how to get a link from them to post so its just the name of the seller im afraid xxx

Last edited:
DLJosie said:
The seller is kimberly secret on ebay they have loads of stuff ive used them a few times xxx i dont know how to get a link from them to post so its just the name of the seller im afraid xxx
Ah yes I have come across those listings before. It would be interesting to know what you think about the quality. I can see they are not over expensive but the images they use make them look quite basic and of a simple design. I assume its a case of you get what you pay for.

sissybaby34 said:
Ah yes I have come across those listings before. It would be interesting to know what you think about the quality. I can see they are not over expensive but the images they use make them look quite basic and of a simple design. I assume its a case of you get what you pay for.
To be honest i didnt think they would be up to much for the price of them but the seller made me a dicounted offer to buy them aswell but the quality is better than i expected and for the price i cant complain as i dont have a lot of extra money to buy stuff like this xxx

Reactions: sissybaby34
Back