New diapers on Amazon

rothpirate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Every once in a while I check Amazon for new diaper brands. Nateen is a Belgian company that is now making diapers in the USA. I know there are those who hate any diaper butte baced but these look pretty good . Has anyone tried these?

Reactions: oldskool, AttilaThePun, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I like the Nateen maxi and wear them in hot weather because they actually seem to breathe without emitting that stale pee odor that most breathable diapers do.

They are comfortable and hold a good bit without leaking but they will stretch and become loose so if you don't wear underwear or snug shorts over them, they will sag and become uncomfortable. All in all I'd say they are an upper mid range diaper and are worth their price

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Jorelaxed
I took the plunge and ordered a bag of super ultra size L. These are made in the USA, the illustration looks good but then they always do. I will give a review when I feel I have enough info.

Tapes are weak.

doo u know if they are available in the uk as sometimes the shipping from america can cost more than the diapers xx

This is the Combi Maxi. I really wanted to like these, but they're just not that good.

They do look good, but the tapes are too close together to get a good fit and the cloth material delaminates from the plastic underneath far too easily.
1699772683492.png

This is just after sitting mostly and walking around the house.
1699772788324.png

If you can still cancel that order, I personally think you should.

rothpirate said:
Every once in a while I check Amazon for new diaper brands. Nateen is a Belgian company that is now making diapers in the USA. I know there are those who hate any diaper butte baced but these look pretty good . Has anyone tried these?

Are you sure they're *making* them in the USA? These are / were a cheap Chinese brand. Back in 2016 according to my receipts they did a plastic backed (PE) Combi Ultra that was quite thick and comparable to the main medical brands, that's an actual picture as my profile pic. They held a few wettings before clumping and were good for the price. I didn't love them enough to want to buy again and they discontinued the PE backing anyway.

DLJosie said:
doo u know if they are available in the uk as sometimes the shipping from america can cost more than the diapers xx

https://www.thequalitycarestore.com is the UK vendor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DLJosie
This is great to know! Ill give the company a look over and maybe see if I can get some samples...

Reactions: DLJosie
@blob thanks for your reply xxx

The factory is in Jacksonville Florida. The bag says made in the USA. I have read about the tapes and am hoping that the USA diapers are good, we’ll see.

rothpirate said:
Nateen are very good I use them often

Nah they don’t look good at all!! the wings hang to low, they look like granny panties

I had tried these about eight years ago, and wasn't convinced at all. Well, maybe they're better now. I never gave them a second chance.

Back