littlekyro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
guys I've got an idea for diaperfur races that are community made including culture and society ideas. the races will be based on normal animals however all anthro races for this idea will be the size of a 4 year old and open to diaperfurs and others of the ABDL comunity

This sounds like a pretty neat idea, but I'm a bit too busy to participate heavily. I think that each person could claim an animal to flesh out all on there own, before showing it to you for approval. After that you or the community could offer suggestions on how to tweak the critter until it really fits in with the setting. I might claim bear or raccoon since I like both of them a lot.

Did you have any more ideas you'd like to share about the setting?
Or things you'd like to exclude?

SicartheaSpikefan said:
This sounds like a pretty neat idea, but I'm a bit too busy to participate heavily. I think that each person could claim an animal to flesh out all on there own, before showing it to you for approval. After that you or the community could offer suggestions on how to tweak the critter until it really fits in with the setting. I might claim bear or raccoon since I like both of them a lot.

Did you have any more ideas you'd like to share about the setting?
Or things you'd like to exclude?
well for ideas I was thinking of them to be cubish races

Back