• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New account, hi y'all!

itsmeok

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Happy new year :)

My name is Mack and I've been increasingly interested in this community as of late. Embarrassing pantswetting situations seem to be my jam, but I would love to learn more about regression and diaper usage. Outside of this kink of sorts, I enjoy reading and solving puzzles in my spare time outside of work and school. I am here to interact with other like-minded folks for tips and reassuring support. A main question I have right now is how some of you like to deal with wet laundry, as I haven't found the most suitable way to effectively limit odor and staining. I'm excited to get started haha

Reactions: Sealander
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

itsmeok said:
Happy new year :)

My name is Mack and I've been increasingly interested in this community as of late. Embarrassing pantswetting situations seem to be my jam, but I would love to learn more about regression and diaper usage. Outside of this kink of sorts, I enjoy reading and solving puzzles in my spare time outside of work and school. I am here to interact with other like-minded folks for tips and reassuring support. A main question I have right now is how some of you like to deal with wet laundry, as I haven't found the most suitable way to effectively limit odor and staining. I'm excited to get started haha
Hello and welcome from another UKer.
Washing, go through a good cleaning in the machine, outside drying is alway great, if not, tumble dry, with our shitty weather, the dryer is always on 😂😂no nappies in there though

Best way to deal with wet laundry I have found is to use quality disposals and you won't have much wet clothes.

Welcome to the group.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Thanks for that great introduction.

Reactions: Diaperman95
Back