• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nena forever

nenaforever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi,

New here. Recently discovered a love of diapers. I have a caregiver who has also just discovered her nurturing side, and does change me. I’m hoping to learn more, and have fun!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and LaLoneDigi
Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? What diapers have you tried and your thoughts on them.

Hello and Welcome

Okay- thankyou for the welcome message. In my free time I like hanging out with my family, and going out to the odd Asian restaurant for a laksa or pho. I guess I’m fairly new to ABDL. I have ordered only one case of Diapers so far and am nearly finished using them. They are in control elites and I find them quite secure, although they really only hold two lots of pee before leaking. I have ordered a case of Megamax but they have not arrived yet. I’m looking forward to trying them as the reviews they get are amazing - I’m interested in others too but finances hold me back a little. I use Metamucil daily, and when my caregiver chooses, a Microlax enema does give me an unbelievable feeling of not being in control. And that’s what I like.

I’m not really sure if the above information is welcome or relevant for an introduction, but it is where I’m at for now.

Reactions: StarryNight
Welcome and enjoy

Hi and welcome. Just had to check your profile to see where you are from. My wife is from Finland, and Nena in Finnish means 'nose' so liked the Nena in your name :)

Hi, thank you! Ha ha! I’m in Melbourne Australia. Nice to know my name means “nose”! I didn’t know that.

Reactions: Marting
Back