Need Some Recommendations

KenworthW900b said:
I don't know where in Georgia you live but there is a place called diapers outlet/Payless medical on hwy 85 in Fayetteville (not to be confused with interstate 85) that has all sorts of medical diapers that you normally don't find in the wild. They carry molicare of all shapes and sizes, tranquility, prevail, Medline, Hartman and many others. There is also of course diaper depot in Decatur that sells all I just mentioned plus a good bit of the abdl brands and a few of the higher end medical brands such as betterdry, abena and confidry. I know you can buy individual packs and I'm pretty sure you can buy 2 diaper samples from both places.
I've heard of the one in Decatur, but not Fayetteville. I'll have to stop by there sometime when I'm in north Ga. Thanks!

ThatHiddenDL said:
So, my go to diaper is Tena Active Slip Maxi which I order from InControl Diapers and have them shipped to the US for about $113 per case of 72. Well, they are currently out of stock and probably won't be back until sometime in December. I used to wear Molicare Premiums, but you can't find them anymore (unless someone knows where to find them).

I need some recommendations for the meantime.

Tena's are pretty perfect for me capacity-wise, day and night, and are pretty much the most discreet diaper out there which is a necessity for me because I'm pretty slim and a lot of diapers are very noticeable on me.

I don't mind wearing cloth backed, so that's not really an issue, though I do prefer plastic backed.

So, I'm looking something similar to the Tena's discreetness and capacity, but not exceeding $1.65 per unit.

Any thoughts? Recommendations?
I just discovered Molicare changed their naming, and maybe the product - will find out when I order. I could not find my fave Premium Slip Super Plus, is now called Premium Elastic Supreme. Go to Parent giving website, they give you the old and new names

Reactions: ThatHiddenDL
Isle said:
I just discovered Molicare changed their naming, and maybe the product - will find out when I order. I could not find my fave Premium Slip Super Plus, is now called Premium Elastic Supreme. Go to Parent giving website, they give you the old and new names
This would be great to know! Thanks!

The new Molicare arrived and looks as equal or better quality. They have the same velcro tape and cloth backing. Sizing is different so I can no longer use the small in the replacement for Super Plus which was the feature I liked as it was not bulky. I got the Premium Elastic which comes in a small that fits. This comes in 3 absorbency, 6D, 8D, 10D. Also more expensive by a third but at $1 each its not bad. They also have an import from Italy called Dry Direct which looks good, maybe give Tena a run for their $.

Back