Need some help finding the right diaper (preferably Molicare or something similar)

TheColorGreen

“If you can’t be good, be loud.” - Rich Mullins
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone know if Molicare makes diapers that will fit a 26” waist? I’m pretty tiny for my age, so when I buy diapers, I have to go for either X-Small or Small. But when I researched Molicare’s diapers, it doesn’t seem like any of their sizes include 26”. The X-Small only fits up to 23” or 24”, while the small only goes as low as 27”.

So if Molicares won’t fit me, are there any similar diapers that will? I’m looking specifically for ones that wick moisture just as well as Molicare. I wear solely for pleasure — I absolutely love the sensation of being wet, and I’ve heard that Molicare diapers do a fantastic job of distributing wetness to the back, rather than keeping it all bunched up in the front (e.g. Megamax). I know that a lot of high absorbency diapers tend to do that because of the high SAP content, but I only wear at home, never out in public, so I’m not too concerned about having massive capacity. Sure, I would like for it to absorb a decent amount of pee (and poop), but I don’t want the absorbency to be so huge that it relies mostly on SAP and compromises the wicking.

I mainly just want a diaper that I can feel really nice & soaked in, and if possible, one that allows me to sit down and stay in it for a while, without having the wetness press out of the sides and causing leaks (although I realize that may not be feasible, given the lower SAP volume of diapers that wick moisture better). Also, it would need to be good at containing messes as well.

Any help & suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And if there’s anything I got wrong here, feel free to enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Abena diapers are great! They’re always my go-to.

Back