Need a fellow Goodnites Expert to help with an eBay purchase conundrum.

SkinnyDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just received this item from an eBay purchase.

The listing was for a Dragster Mega Pack of 21.

As we all know, the pack is translucent around the seams where the white border is.

This DRAGSTER pack has SOCCER Goodnites in it. I am so confused!!!😱

IMG_20210930_131342251_HDR~2.jpg

Reactions: littledreamers333
Manufacturing problem I guess. Or they had extra of the soccer ones and put them in the new packaging.

I’ve seen this happen, and had this happen, on a number of eBay purchases I’ve had myself. I’m guessing at certain points they switched the prints internally without updating the packaging. I’ve bought a number of Pull Ups and Goodnites packages this way, not a big deal in my opinion.

Reactions: TigerDL and Scott729
Love the soccer prints though.

Reactions: thedlguy
I’ve seen this too. It happens when they change the design. They have extra of the bags with the race car design but production of the diaper has changed over to soccer players. There’s no way to be exact unless the bags are produced at the same exact time. To thevnormal parent buying these, it’s no big deal and they may not notice. To us ABDL’s it’s a big deal because we are looking for something specific. Maybe contact the seller and let them know it is not the item the advertised since they were so specific. Maybe contact eBay with the same concern.

I’ve noticed that sometimes when they switch designs they’ll use up the remaining packaging they have before they use any new packaging. As a result, sometimes you’ll see the new designs inside packaging that hasn’t been updated. I remember buying some packs of Goodnites L/XL around 2019 when they switched from the camo/stripes designs to the planets/stripes designs. I ended up with 2 packages that had the new designs inside but used the old packaging.

This has happened to me as well several times. It is so frustrating that the manufacturer does this.

Thanks all for your support! :)

I deem thy Pack an "Unusual Oddity" and will keep it sealed as I've got 6 Packs of Soccer and 5 Packs of Dragster with correct packaging. 😛

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott729 and Vistavision99
Good lord, thats alot of packs...

Back