• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nappied DL and AB HELLO DLs, bedwetters, babies n littles

andyhayes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi Everyone

Andy, English but live in France n back home to Manchester at times. Always loved nappies n sometimes explore AB side n visit AB nurseries also. Would love to chat with others or even explore more. Say hi or andy06600 on kik also.

Hi to everyone

Reactions: ThisIsMe
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: andyhayes
Welcome to ADISC andyhayes, from the land down under. I hope you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be, as I have.
You have been in some AB nurseries? Well that's something I am not game to do (if I found one locally). What was the experience like?
I hope you feel comfortable in telling us a little about yourself, outside our mutual love of nappies.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).
Have fun - (life is too short not to).

Welcome @andyhayes
There's a lot of UK ABDL's on the forum. I hope you find it a friendly and welcoming place. I've never been to a nursery myself, it's something I'd like to maybe try, I'd love to experience someone change my nappy. Unfortunately my wife does not partake at all and very much turns a blind eye to my DL side.
I'm in my mid-30's and happy to chat.

LittleScotty said:
Welcome @andyhayes
There's a lot of UK ABDL's on the forum. I hope you find it a friendly and welcoming place. I've never been to a nursery myself, it's something I'd like to maybe try, I'd love to experience someone change my nappy. Unfortunately my wife does not partake at all and very much turns a blind eye to my DL side.
I'm in my mid-30's and happy to chat.
Thanks for the message, AB Nursery is a very nice experience if you are happy to take that step and allow others in to your ABDL side and personsl space. My wife knows also but does not partake in it n do snd explore that side alone.

Think a shame not wifes thing but totally understand n respect that. Guess we all private about out ABDL side but nice to chat to other iF you would like to chat.

Hi All

Outside nappy life am very active and hate to be sat relaxing. Love the outdoors snd have a campervan so off exploring in that also. Like to keep fit so usually on my road bike, at the Gym or out jogging. We have dog to so dog walking. Like most guess life is lots of working to n work supplying Superyachts where I now live in the South of France.

As for AB creche something always wanted to try n took that step. Was at first totally nervous but within minutes mommy and I had chatted and discussed what I liked or wanted to try and was lovely and time flew by. If you want to know more send a private chat or on kik as andy06600

Take care all

Welcome

Welcome andyhayes! Sorry I missed your introduction until now. You sound pretty seasoned in ABDL lifestyle . Anyway - enjoy your time on this site , I certainly have and it has helped me with social communication loads!

Kittyinpink said:
Welcome andyhayes! Sorry I missed your introduction until now. You sound pretty seasoned in ABDL lifestyle . Anyway - enjoy your time on this site , I certainly have and it has helped me with social communication loads!
Thanks kittypink n always nice to know others out there and making new friends

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back