My story and questions

ShyDL19 said:
How can I do that?
I don't know but it's do-able, the mods can do it.
-
GISW

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
I don't know but it's do-able, the mods can do it.
-
GISW
They already posted an intro though?

(seriously, it's not hard to just search their created threads)

ShyDL19 said:
My name is Brooke. I’ve been a lurker and posted some a while back. I came to the realization that I am a DL within the last 3-4 years. It started out as sexual for me. I’d first put a bunch of towels between my legs and wet them and masturbate. Then eventually I decided to wear diapers. I’d wet myself and masturbate both on the inside and outside of my wet diaper with my vibrator. I stopped for about 18 months. I had absolutely no desire towards diapers whatsoever.

I wet the bed until I was 15. My dad threatened to put me back in diapers and I was very embarrassed. I do remember two instances in which I really wanted to wear a diaper when I was between 7 and 11.

I just had a traumatic event happen recently. I am visiting family right now and I have such a strong urge to wear diapers again, especially at night- both sexually and for stress relief. I can’t wear till I go back home in January. I go through cycles of acceptance and then feel guilty, ashamed and embarrassed.

I’m beginning to think I might have some little tendencies. I fantasize of breastfeeding or suckling, pacifiers, bottles, onesies, and someone else changing my wet diaper for me. But I’m not into baby talk, crawling, being fed food, playing with toys, etc. Diapers turn me on but also make me feel safe. Does anybody else feel the same? Wearing diapers for sexual reasons and security, safety, and stress relief?
You just wrote my story. I have loved diapers since I was in my early twenties for sexual reasons. I don't think there are words to describe an orgasm in a wet diaper. Lately, however, I've been under an immense amount of stress and have been wanting to be diapered all the time. I don't know why but they make feel calm and safe. I struggle with feeling ashamed. Especially after I've orgasmed. I know I'm not hurting anyone and there are so many other people with the same desire but still I struggle.

Reactions: jessraven, Billies1, Lyric and 1 other person
iwannabeababygirl said:
You just wrote my story. I have loved diapers since I was in my early twenties for sexual reasons. I don't think there are words to describe an orgasm in a wet diaper. Lately, however, I've been under an immense amount of stress and have been wanting to be diapered all the time. I don't know why but they make feel calm and safe. I struggle with feeling ashamed. Especially after I've orgasmed. I know I'm not hurting anyone and there are so many other people with the same desire but still I struggle.
First of all, welcome to the community! What you are feeling is not unusual and that is why we have a community. For one reason or another, diapers feel safe and comfortable. No need to feel ashamed, as wearing a diaper to aleviate stress is much better than medication and safer as well. You have discovered diaper orgasms while other people buy "toys" to do the same thing. Feel free to ask questions here and I sincerely hope you find a way to get rid of the shame. Enjoy!

iwannabeababygirl said:
My first sexual feeling started when I was 12 or 13 and would feel a little excited when my mom would pin a diaper on me before bedtime and pull up my rubber pants(I was a late bedwetter). When she turned of the lights and shut my door, I started to touch myself first over and then under my diaper and found my pee-pee becoming erect. A few nights later I actually came in my diaper and have associated sexual yearning and feeling with diapers ever since. I struggled with those feeling of shame and fear you describe for many years but for many years now no longer feel shame but really enjoy wearing and using a diaper, and feeling sexually aroused. I do believe at least in part that comes from having a girlfriend who is completely supportive, loving and non-judgemental.

Reactions: Billies1
ShyDL19 said:
My name is Brooke. I’ve been a lurker and posted some a while back. I came to the realization that I am a DL within the last 3-4 years. It started out as sexual for me. I’d first put a bunch of towels between my legs and wet them and masturbate. Then eventually I decided to wear diapers. I’d wet myself and masturbate both on the inside and outside of my wet diaper with my vibrator. I stopped for about 18 months. I had absolutely no desire towards diapers whatsoever.

I wet the bed until I was 15. My dad threatened to put me back in diapers and I was very embarrassed. I do remember two instances in which I really wanted to wear a diaper when I was between 7 and 11.

I just had a traumatic event happen recently. I am visiting family right now and I have such a strong urge to wear diapers again, especially at night- both sexually and for stress relief. I can’t wear till I go back home in January. I go through cycles of acceptance and then feel guilty, ashamed and embarrassed.

I’m beginning to think I might have some little tendencies. I fantasize of breastfeeding or suckling, pacifiers, bottles, onesies, and someone else changing my wet diaper for me. But I’m not into baby talk, crawling, being fed food, playing with toys, etc. Diapers turn me on but also make me feel safe. Does anybody else feel the same? Wearing diapers for sexual reasons and security, safety, and stress relief?
You just wrote the story of my life. I used to only use diapers for sex but within the last few months my anxiety has been awful and diapers make me feel safe so I've been wearing them to bed every night. I know this is a harmless kink but I constantly feel ashamed, embarrassed, etc. Especially after I've masterbated or when I wet them at night. Im working on letting that shame go but it's hard.

iwannabeababygirl said:
Since I was like 14 I started potting myself for unexplained reasons. Within a few years it became a fetish and I now get turned on from potting my pants and diapers. I’m 36. I’m actually inc but I still have times when I play and yes I orgasm with it. It is like no feeling you can ever get with a lover. I have better orgasms than I ever had with anyone including my partner...although she has no idea. I get depressed about my potty “thing” but I’m so glad I found this community. You are healthy and normal, hon. - Jess

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric and ThePaddedTurtle
Back