my potty training experience!

femboydiaperbisexuail

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
for those who don't know i was potty trained at 12 witch i understand that is really late but i just wanted to share how i was potty trained

i was wearing diapers and being bullied for wearing them so i told my mom that i wanted to be out of them and be potty trained so over that summer my mom decided to potty train me we did outdoor potty training without any pants we did good nights and pull-ups and stuff it was hard but by seventh grade i was just having minor accidents

• Wow
Reactions: abdl86, Seasonedcitizen, Lyric and 3 others
Up until 12 years of age, did you not want to be potty trained? 12 is quite old for wearing diapers. Did you enjoy being diapered for that long?

dogboy said:
Up until 12 years of age, did you not want to be potty trained? 12 is quite old for wearing diapers. Did you enjoy being diapered for that long?
i liked it but because of the bullying i wanted out

Did your parents never attempt to potty train you before age 12? If not, how did you manage to go through school wearing diapers?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Wow! Being in diapers that long would have been the best! Except for the bullying of course. Surprised that you were kept in diapers until 12 though. I’m sure there’s a story behind that decision.

femboydiaperbisexuail said:
for those who don't know i was potty trained at 12 witch i understand that is really late but i just wanted to share how i was potty trained

i was wearing diapers and being bullied for wearing them so i told my mom that i wanted to be out of them and be potty trained so over that summer my mom decided to potty train me we did outdoor potty training without any pants we did good nights and pull-ups and stuff it was hard but by seventh grade i was just having minor accidents
What was the outdoor potty training like? Did she encourage you to pee/poo somewhere specific? Did you have a designated pee tree to things to aim at?

havelockellis said:
What was the outdoor potty training like? Did she encourage you to pee/poo somewhere specific? Did you have a designated pee tree to things to aim at?
yeah almost the same way you would a toddler but just as a 12 year old

Hell2DaNaw said:
Did your parents never attempt to potty train you before age 12? If not, how did you manage to go through school wearing diapers?
they did try but gave up

i was never really potty trained i still had accidents

Did you have a potty chair?

i was never really potty trained i still had accidents
Are you back to wearing diapers all the time now? I do? After a while, who cares about the teasing. I'm old enough to do what I want and I want to wear diapers and potty in them.

Reactions: hanzertas and Sidewinder

Can you tell us more about your potty training journey that summer? Were you training for both pee and poo? Was one harder than the other?

When you had to go inside, did you wear diapers, pull ups, or undies?

Before you started, could you tell when you needed to go?

This sure sounds pretty strange :unsure:

Back