Not open for further replies.

Chrisser

Baby Girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
mommy bought me a new sissy dress. i feel so pretty in it! tonight a get a new bonnet too!

• Love
Reactions: SissyEmma, Weatheronthe8s, JensBabyGirl and 11 others
cute, is that a pasi strap?

Cute is that a pull-over dress or one that's you step into closing at the back ?

Need to hem it up shorter to show those pretties - diapers - diaper covers or panties !

Mary Janes and white hose (tights) perfect !

Oh were you bad ? standing in a sort of corner looking at the closet door ? Camera shy ?
Like that TV commercial "Show More of You" !

Reactions: Angelapinks and Wetbabygirl314
babylock1 said:
Cute is that a pull-over dress or one that's you step into closing at the back ?

Need to hem it up shorter to show those pretties - diapers - diaper covers or panties !

Mary Janes and white hose (tights) perfect !

Oh were you bad ? standing in a sort of corner looking at the closet door ? Camera shy ?
Like that TV commercial "Show More of You" !
i just thought it was a petti coat

yes, mommy ties my paci on so i can't take it out. and shorter would be nice, but i do like the dress. when i sit down it hard to hide my diapers and panties. mommy did put a fluffy petticoat on me under the dress --its stiff and scratchy. i got new bonnet yesterday ill post a picture

Are your ears pierced? Little girls should have earrings. Have Mommy take you to a place and have it done. You can go dressed as your normal self outside, but little girl dressed inside.

Does Mommy paint your nails. Little girls should have painted toenails even when not dressesd as little girls.

Reactions: Diaper44 and BeverlyVanKatte
i don't have pierced ears, mommy wont let me. but she might paint my nails. 🥰

I think you are adorable and would love to mother you but your dress needs to be much shorter so your diaper shows.

Reactions: Diaper44 and abbysise
Seasonedcitizen said:
Does Mommy paint your nails. Little girls should have painted toenails even when not dressesd as little girls.
I couldn’t agree more

I'm sorry but thats something i could never do, I would have to be sedated

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Seriously, you should shave those arms. A proper sissy should always be fully shaved everywhere.

you're all so right! maybe i can hint to mommy that i dont like all that nasty hair and she'll make me shave it or shave it herself. she did paint my fingernails the other day, but i had to take it off later.

Reactions: Hopeless and BeverlyVanKatte
Chrisser said:
you're all so right! maybe i can hint to mommy that i dont like all that nasty hair and she'll make me shave it or shave it herself. she did paint my fingernails the other day, but i had to take it off later.
Lucky you

Wetbabygirl314 said:
I think you are adorable and would love to mother you but your dress needs to be much shorter so your diaper shows.
can you recommend a nice dress for my mommy to see?

Chrisser said:
can you recommend a nice dress for my mommy to see?
hmmm i might have some ideas, do you like my little pony? if you do, fav one?

fluttershy

i wish people could see my other posts! they're so much prettier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back