My friend helped me find this avatar and I love it!

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What do you think? hopefully none else has it.

Attachments

• IMG_20231106_210314.jpg
    IMG_20231106_210314.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Zguy40, chamberpot, Diaperedonthedownlow and 7 others
Nice

Good choice.

Hmm... Let me ask you 4 questions.

1. Did you draw this art yourself?

2. Did you commission someone else to draw this for you?

3. Did someone draw this art or commission someone else to draw it as a gift for you?

4. Is this art free to use by anybody, such as clipart or stock photos?

If you answered "no" to all four, then most likely, that art doesn't belong to you, and you don't have the rights to use it. What you're doing is called art theft. Pardon me for sounding authoritative. I'm not mad, I just wanted to warn and educate you, along with anyone else that happens upon this post. I recommend replacing your avatar with art that you own, or even something such as a stock image of a cute animal, baby item, or perhaps clipart of some sort.

If you really have your heart set on this avatar, at least credit the artist.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
PrettyLilPrincess said:

3. Did someone draw this art or commission someone else to draw it as a gift for you?

If you answered "no" to all four, then most likely, that art doesn't belong to you, and you don't have the rights to use it. What you're doing is called art theft. Pardon me for sounding authoritative. I'm not mad, I just wanted to warn and educate you, along with anyone else that happens upon this post. I recommend replacing your avatar with art that you own, or even something such as a stock image of a cute animal, baby item, or perhaps clipart of some sort.

If you really have your heart set on

PrettyLilPrincess said:

If you really have your heart set on this avatar, at least credit the artist.

Hope this helps! :)
I appreciate your insight to this matter I will definitely look into it. I will admit to the fact that I feel as if copyright laws in America are extremely stringent to the point of being absurd sometimes. I will definitely look into giving the artist credit because I don't want someone coming across it and it be a problem.

Back