My first thoughts on rearz alpaca

abcdef

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey all hope u are as well as you can be. I just purchased recently rearz alpaca and have broke one out for tonight. Feels comfy enough but not as comfy so far as NRU. I have found them very crinkly which as a newly UIC lady who does her best to hide the fact that she wears diapers is not great.

On a plus they fit very well and the shape and the materials used work very well for the fit. I guess the inside is comfy enough. However I feel that NRU mimic the feel of my cotton underwear the best on their inner lining.

The print on the outside is nice I picked the least babyish print (minus cammies and I’m not too sure about deluge if anyone has any pictures of the pattern IRL please share). However, on seeing them out the packaging at home I find them more babyish than I expected.

I can report my thoughts on the leak situation and absorption tomorrow as just put them on for bed 🥳

I liked the Alpacas for what they were. They were soft, comfortable and held plenty. The print on them aren’t all that babyish, but still Abdl friendly.

Reactions: abcdef
Held a decent amount of fluids however do not seem to contain smell of wee as well as other brands. I like the wetness indication it’s cool. I would not wear these out of my home at this time as they bulge very quickly especially at the front. I guess this would be great for ABs but not for a professional at work 😅

All in all I would use them again but for evening and home use 👌

Some similar products by the same company are the Rearz Mega Inspire Plus, almost the same diaper but no print and even thicker/more absorbant, the InControl BeDry Night Premium which has hook and loop tapes but still a plastic back and also has odour control that the more ABDL diapers by Rearz don't, also more absorbent than the Alpaca. There is also a few more discrete InControl products, one with a cloth back, another with sticky tapes and a bit more budget friendly. Rearz is good about having a few plain white options of their otherwise fantastic ABDL diapers.

Back