My first leotard

Ali123 said:
How sweet! And what a thrill for you.

Were you wearing a skirt or anything? Or just your tights and leotard?
No, even though I own a nice black pleated skirt that looks great with my white blouse, and tights etc. I was just wearing under my regular clothes trying not to draw too much attention but still getting a thrill out of wearing in public. I remember as a child when visiting family in Scotland, mum would put my sister and myself in kilts and blouses with ruffled front. We wore these to church and then all day on a family picnic. I loved every minute of the experience and it was one thing I missed most after moving to Canada .

Reactions: Sissyleslie, Seasonedcitizen and Happy2BeInNappies2
Angelapinks said:
No, even though I own a nice black pleated skirt that looks great with my white blouse, and tights etc. I was just wearing under my regular clothes trying not to draw too much attention but still getting a thrill out of wearing in public. I remember as a child when visiting family in Scotland, mum would put my sister and myself in kilts and blouses with ruffled front. We wore these to church and then all day on a family picnic. I loved every minute of the experience and it was one thing I missed most after moving to Canada .
Omg! Being dressed the same as your sister in a kilt and frilly blouse must have been so humiliating.

Did your mother make you wear panties like your sister too?

Reactions: ianwee, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Ali123 said:
Omg! Being dressed the same as your sister in a kilt and frilly blouse must have been so humiliating.

Men do not wear anything under a Kilt.

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks
Ali123 said:

We were 6 and 7 and I seem to remember our underwear was always the same, just plain white cotton flannel and I am sure we pretty much had the same ones. We never really had a lot of money back then. We never owned a car so it was train or bus to get where we were going. Buses in the city and the train to Scotland and once to the beach at Blackpool for the day. Mum & dad both worked and we lived with my nana and two aunts for a few years until we got a council house. I think that was about a year or year and a half before we shipped off to Canada where dad had a better prospect for work. I was not Humiliated, I was in heaven as I had been wearing my sisters clothes quite often when dad was not around. Most of my childhood I was telling my parents I was not a boy I was a girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sissyleslie, Seasonedcitizen, Ali123 and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:
But he was just a boy…

Seasonedcitizen said:
My uncle wore something under his Kilt, it is quite windy in Scotland sometimes and my aunt would have been horrified if my uncle had nothing under there.LOL Maybe during the middle ages it was fine but not today I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I discovered leotards at the wee age of four years when I found a red sequined tank leotard with an attached red sequined fringe skirt. I naturally had to put it on and it felt wonderful. Such new enjoyable sensations came over me. I was in the back bedroom of our apartment on the third floor which had windows along two walls. They were sets of four tall French sash windows that were hinged on the sides and swung open when unlatched. I went over to the set overlooking the backyard where I heard all the kids in our building playing, standing on the bed I opened a window and bent over the sill to look down. I knew that if anyone looked up they could see the sparkly bright red sequins gleaming in the sunlight around my shoulders so I started laughing loudly as these new strange and enjoyable sensations went wild throughout my body and head when suddenly I was grabbed from under my arms and lifted up and onto the shoulders of my dad. He was whooping and laughing as he carried me out of the bedroom towards the kitchen where my mom, my two aunts and two other women were all having coffee and gabbing. My dad letting loose with a joyful loud oii as he lifted me over his head and set me down on the floor in the kitchen. Everyone started laughing and making a fuss about how cute I was my mom kissing me as one of her sisters instructing me to spin with my arms up over my head, I was so excited as I spun over and over to the Polish polka music playing on the radio, the fringes sequined skirt lifting high around my waist. It’s a morning that’s embedded in my memory as if it happened this morning but in reality it’s been sixty four years since that incredible morning. Also, since that fateful morning I became hooked or addicted to skirted leotards of all sorts and over tights once I got a chance to try them on. Growing up with three sisters made my constant dressing up easy . Also, my one aunt that lived upstairs had four kids too, also with one boy and three girls and my moms youngest sister had two kids, one of each. That plus all the other kids in the building made for quite a few kids that found out about my fondness for tights and the glorious skirted leotards that made me feel so sensational. I also knew that the adults who initially saw me in the red sequins leotard thought that I looked so cute. That was important I guess because so did I and eventually so did some of the other kids. Yes it’s been decades full of incredible experiences and the most powerful sensual, exotically erotic, thrilling, adrenaline packed and sometimes scary times that I would never change. I have such incredible memories of roller skating, ice skating, rollerblading and just hanging out in so many different figure skating dresses, ballet dresses, from plain solid colors to awesome patterned skating dresses and all sorts of colored tights mixed and matched to my various skirted leotards. The feel of that little extra material known as an attached skirt fluttering so gently against your thighs, hips, butt and crotch is so exotically erotic and sensual that these most powerful sensations will forever be imprinted in my memory.

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I think i have told the story about the first time i wore a girls swimsuit but my first leotard was slightly different.

I was around 10-11, we were a bit hard up for money so we did some boot fairs (swap meets/flea markets) to earn some extra cash. I can’t remember the exact circumstances, but a girl friend’s mum gave us a binbag full of old clothes from someone she knew to sell. Her mum and my mum looked through it outside our house and then I saw it, she pulled from a bag a cotton leotard that looked like my size. Seeing it was like seeing the holy grail, It was black and had white stripes down the side. The second i saw it i knew i just I HAD to have it.

It was packed with all the other stuff into our car the evening before and I kept a mental note of where it was. Thankfully it was summer and still light so later that evening I made an excuse to go to the car to get it. I must have been good at bullshitting as I made an excuse to check something, collected it and got it back inside with almost no question or suspicion.

I then ran it to my bedroom and hid it to try later.

Later that evening I got the opportunity to try it, I first put on some black cotton tights i had with the leotard over the top like a ballet dancer. It was a perfect fit, I just loved how it felt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Pantyslave, Angelapinks and 4 others
SissyAliceUK said:
I think i have told the story about the first time i wore a girls swimsuit but my first leotard was slightly different.

I was around 10-11, we were a bit hard up for money so we did some boot fairs (swap meets/flea markets) to earn some extra cash. I can’t remember the exact circumstances, but a girl friend’s mum gave us a binbag full of old clothes from someone she knew to sell. Her mum and my mum looked through it outside our house and then I saw it, she pulled from a bag a cotton leotard that looked like my size. Seeing it was like seeing the holy grail, It was black and had white stripes down the side. The second i saw it i knew i just I HAD to have it.

It was packed with all the other stuff into our car the evening before and I kept a mental note of where it was. Thankfully it was summer and still light so later that evening I made an excuse to go to the car to get it. I must have been good at bullshitting as I made an excuse to check something, collected it and got it back inside with almost no question or suspicion.

I then ran it to my bedroom and hid it to try later.

Later that evening I got the opportunity to try it, I first put on some black cotton tights i had with the leotard over the top like a ballet dancer. It was a perfect fit, I just loved how it felt.
I love how leotards feel, from when they stretch as you are putting them on, and the feeling of tight material against your skin. I have had my fetish for wearing women's leotards and catsuits for many years, and I intend to keep adding to my collection.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and OnePiece
OnePiece said:
Go ahead and do it! They are so lovely to wear. I have lots of them🥰
love to pee or ejactulate in bathing suit bottoms and pantyhose.(summer) tights n winter.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:
I love how leotards feel, from when they stretch as you are putting them on, and the feeling of tight material against your skin. I have had my fetish for wearing women's leotards and catsuits for many years, and I intend to keep adding to my collection.
Yeah, i just loved the feeling. I haven't done it for a while but when younger i sometimes even slept in a leotard and tights.

Reactions: OnePiece and Angelapinks
SissyAliceUK said:
Yeah, i just loved the feeling. I haven't done it for a while but when younger i sometimes even slept in a leotard and tights.
i always wear leotards and tights during winter under my clothes at work, just pantyhose and leotards, and skorts when at home. Also a overnight prevail when i wet at the movies or in a restaurant.

Reactions: Angelapinks
SissyAliceUK said:
Yes I did this also when I was in my early teens. I loved the tight hug you got from the leotard and tights and slept like a baby. I was almost caught by mum one morning when she came in ad the bed covers were pulled aside but it was dark and I am sure she never noticed. I had slept in a little and had to get up early to do my morning paper route. Of course I just dressed over top of the leotard & tights as it was winter and I was always freezing cold in the mornings. I had a warm place to fold the papers ( a caretaker opened a Coin Laundry to clean it and allowed me inside to fold papers into my bike carrier. The Lost and Found Box in the Laundry was where I found some of my first plastic pants and one pair of girls pink panties size 12/14.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Pantyslave and OnePiece
My mom gave me leotards and tights to wear for ballet dance class, most of them were my older sisters that she outgrew .

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece and Angelapinks
I used to love wearing my cousins' swimsuits!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, OnePiece and Angelapinks
I love wearing my dance leotards and body liners!!! I have purchased a few by Mondor(second Hand)... When I first started trying on girls clothing I loved the feeling of one piece swimsuits and still do! <3

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, OnePiece, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Back