My family has been good about it and supportive

HaileyB

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Other
My family has been good about it and supportive.Growing up,my parents always seen me trying to find the trueself I had.My brother and sister found it and was failure for me.They saw the change in me 8 years ago,shown them me dressed as Hailey and it was a surprise that they saw me much happier.Call me Hailey now to this day and do not miss the previous person I was before.Saw I found my trueself finally.Been there for me,parents say I am embraced as a another daughter in their life.My sister whom is my twin sister loves having a sister around.My brother whom is 3 years younger than my sister and I,he does not miss the brother that he had.I am glad they adjusted well to the changes

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and PaddedCub
HaileyB said:
My family has been good about it and supportive.Growing up,my parents always seen me trying to find the trueself I had.My brother and sister found it and was failure for me.They saw the change in me 8 years ago,shown them me dressed as Hailey and it was a surprise that they saw me much happier.Call me Hailey now to this day and do not miss the previous person I was before.Saw I found my trueself finally.Been there for me,parents say I am embraced as a another daughter in their life.My sister whom is my twin sister loves having a sister around.My brother whom is 3 years younger than my sister and I,he does not miss the brother that he had.I am glad they adjusted well to the changes
That sounds so cool for you, I’m so pleased for you. You only get one life, so make the most of it😁👍🏻

That's great that you have such a understanding family.

Back