Multiple roles, confused on what my role is?

LittleRobbie

Always in a wet diaper!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I like to play and regress as a baby boy, baby girl (makes me an adult baby/sissy baby)

I also like being a schoolboy/schoolgirl (makes me a little/sissy little or ageplayer)

Also like looking after other AB's and Littles (makes me a caregiver)

Want another AB/Little as my own (makes me a daddy)

Like taking care of another as a little (makes me a big brother)

Like other littles' taking care of me (makes me a little btother)

So what exactly is my role?

Anyone else have multiple roles?

you can have a lot of roles at once! some folks fall into adult baby and little categories as sometimes they're young enough to be a baby, other times toddlers, etc. you can definitely be an ageplayer and a sissy at the same time, those can co-exist peacefully! sounds like you're an ageplay switch! carers can be daddies, older brother figures, uncles, step-fathers, babysitters, teachers, or whatever! i consider myself one, too, I am a little, but whenever I'm around other littles, I can find myself slipping into a carer headspace and taking care of other babies/littles without even realizing! there are times where i want to be the baby, but other times where i can't help but nurture another little and play with them and take care of them in a more "grown up" way.

you can fall into all of these categories! i do too! it's alright to have multiple roles, people are multifaceted and complicated, i don't think the vast majority of people fit cleanly into one label or another! humans don't really exist in binaries, many of us fit somewhere in the middle and that's okay!

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, ShyBoo81 and LittleRobbie
LittleRobbie said:
I like to play and regress as a baby boy, baby girl (makes me an adult baby/sissy baby)

I also like being a schoolboy/schoolgirl (makes me a little/sissy little or ageplayer)

Also like looking after other AB's and Littles (makes me a caregiver)

Want another AB/Little as my own (makes me a daddy)

Like taking care of another as a little (makes me a big brother)

Like other littles' taking care of me (makes me a little btother)

So what exactly is my role?

Anyone else have multiple roles?
All of the above. No problem; you're a multifaceted person and you have identified and articulated many of your facets. There are plenty of people posting here who wish they were so lucky.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, LittleRobbie and PaddedPonyboy
Back