Multiple Boosters?

alex77

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to use multiple boosters for extra thickness, but I don’t know how to position them. Should I line them front to back or side to side hotdog folded?
Thanks!

Reactions: ICDiaperLover
I typically go length-wise front to back and also make a crease along the center of the pad to help channel liquid. You should aim to have a U-shape down the center longitudinally to help reduce the risk of leaks.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover and alex77
Depending on the diaper and the booster(s) used.

At some point the boosters will be too thick to allow the leak guards to do thier job, coming loose/off the skin and allowing things to bypass them and leak out.

Now if you just want bulk in the diaper area it's fine (Not using them that is).

Or you can look into waddle pants or spreader pants that will give you the width/padding in the crotch area more than any diaper can, usually leaving you no possibility to close legs and/or walk normally or at all, depending on the type. Spreader pants might be more ecnomical over a long time as they go over any diaper and are reusable for the most part, some are lockable and even have a harness that keeps them from not being removed as well.

Reactions: MetalDan86, ICDiaperLover, NKY2020 and 1 other person
Length ways is best. I've done multiple boosters and the waddle is fun especially once soaked. Make sure the diper can take the extra weight or ya have decent clothing holding it up.

Reactions: MetalDan86, NKY2020 and alex77
Back