Movies/TV Shows that contain wetting scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amzz

Contributor
So I just watch a movie called Doctor Sleep (2019) and at 7:40 there's a scene where a boy wets his pajamas in fear.

I watch a lot of movies and it's quite rare that you get a scene with a child peeing their pants. I can understand why but I feel it would be a lot more common in real life, especially given some of the frightening scenes I've witnessed in films. I certainly had plenty of accidents when I was scared or desperate for the toilet.

I was just wondering if you've come across any scenes where a boy/girl wets their pants?

In the movie "The Last Train" (2006) there is such a scene.

Story: The film depicts the fate of some of the last remaining Jews in Berlin, who were rounded up at the Berlin-Grunewald train station in April 1943 and deported to the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz.

Anyway, a girl wets her pants during the deportation.

I just watched this show called Wakefield, it's from Australia, and in episode 7 I believe, a doctor confronts an aggressive patient but when the patient leaves you see that the doctor has peed his pants.

Amzz said:
So I just watch a movie called Doctor Sleep (2019) and at 7:40 there's a scene where a boy wets his pajamas in fear.

I watch a lot of movies and it's quite rare that you get a scene with a child peeing their pants. I can understand why but I feel it would be a lot more common in real life, especially given some of the frightening scenes I've witnessed in films. I certainly had plenty of accidents when I was scared or desperate for the toilet.

I was just wondering if you've come across any scenes where a boy/girl wets their pants?
There's a scene in the film zero trooper. I don't know the exact minute but it's at the concert

There is an episode of Kids in the Hall (sketch comedy) where two people are waiting for the bus and one complains of a headache or something. The other person offers to do acupressure, which ends up causing them to wet their pants instead of relieving their headache.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Billy Madison! One of the kids accidentally wet his pants on a field trip. So Adam Sandler splashed some water on his pants and said it’s cool to have wet pants. So all the kids wet their pants.

Last edited:
The 1973 film “The Exorcist” Lynda Blair.

“Ransom” 1996 with Mel Gibson. Toward the end Brawley Nolte wets himself.

Looks who talking 2. Mikey wets him self
Big daddy
One of the 3 ninja movies a kid wet his pants

Amzz said:

There is a scene in the film „i tonya“ where young tonya needs to pee but decides to stay on the ice and does tricks but ends up wetting her panties. You cant see the wet panties but a stream of pee

The House Next Door (2006)- Belinda (approx 8 yrs old) pees herself
Baby blues (2008). Little girl (approx 5-6 yrs old) wet herself
Torn from her arms (2021)- 6 yrs old girl peed her pants

Stranger Things 11 made the one boy wet himself during the school assembly for Will

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I thought about this movie i saw years ago just rememberes it. The movie Ransom had a part where Mel Gibson had recovered his son from kidnappe's. The boy hears the voice of the kidnapper which apperently was connected to Mel Gibson. Forgive me I can't remember Mel's name in the movie. Anyway the kid heard the voice of the kidnapper in his home and wet himself uncontrollably in fear. Mel saw it and caught on to the fear in his son at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back