Most comfortable diaper when wet

I really like Northshore Megamax. They stay super comfy even when really swelled up and bulging. Somehow they don't get tight but still feel super soft and comfy. They only get a bit of a gentle hug feeling.

I love wearing a wet Megamax. They don’t clump up like L4’s which feel amazing when dry. I’ve “maxed my mega’s” several times and it’s almost comically round and puffy, they just keep absorbing. Eventually the outside will feel like a water balloon but you’ll feel dry inside. I’ve tried the same with Trests, and they just get so heavy that they start to sag and get uncomfortable, but the megamax just hugs me tight and begs for more.

slimjiminy said:
View attachment 90710Opinions will of course vary about this: Out of the different products that you have used, which diaper is the most comfortable to wear when it is wet. Consider diapers that you've worn overnight or during the day for 3 or more hours.

I find that the TENA Super (cloth-backed) diapers are best at being wet comfortable. They barely feel wet unless totally soaked. TENA uses the "ProSkin" branding on these. Assuming the same SAP layer is used, the lower capacity TENA products Ultra or Classic Plus might rate the same (though I did not test this).

My second choice would be the North Shore Supreme Lite.
I use the tena pro skin super every day after work as a time filler till my bedtime change so I'm not going through so many alphagators they are fairly comfortable and easy to get my hands on and not to badly priced ether they do there job if I go down for an after noon nap

My full time diaper/ most comfortable diaper is the abu alphagators the swell is perfect and the wetness makes for the best evenly spread bulk I've tried 😍

Out of all of the diapers I’ve tried, I’d say the TryAgains from PretendAgain are the most comfortable when wet. I noticed they have the largest blue core out of all of the ones I’ve tried, I think that helps a lot with keeping my skin feeling dry!

Reactions: ryan8710
Trests with a booster!

Reactions: SirRichard
I’ve been a tykables guy thru and thru but the waddle cut kills my back from it trying to spread my inner thighs when I walk. But for maximum comfort with a full diaper I lover northshore mega max. They fit perfect and you can fill them up to the max and there’s so comfortable

For me it's the Northshore Megamax or Inspire+ InControl that feel most comfortable when thoroughly wet. Soft, warm, strong tapes, reliable, secure. In my experience booster pads usually do a good job of distributing the wetness in the diaper such that the padding high up the front and the back is used more effectively, but they also feel a bit rigid and cold when thoroughly wet.

I really like the Northshore megamax and th Rearz Barnyards (The smell is amazing too). They hold a lot and don't feel to humid inside, in addition to that the Rearz Barnyards also has hook and loop tapes wich makes it easier to redo the tapes in case the diaper becomes too saggy or loose.

I would lean towards Kiddo Junior Plus.

Last edited:
Back