“More childhood”

KarmaBaby3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hehehehe “worry less, more childhood” .... childhood is now until 140 pounds, I never have to grow up :)

[ image removed: personal information shown ] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: CookieMonstah, Lumos, KrankyPants and 2 others
KarmaBaby said:
hehehehe “worry less, more childhood” .... childhood is now until 140 pounds, I never have to grow up :)
I'm 29 and weigh 135lbs. So I'll be "still a kid" at 30. Awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: nwm, Deleted member 9978 and KrankyPants
Never grow up! 😄 I don't think we can grow any more, unless we go hardcore and gain a lot of muscle.

KarmaBaby said:
I am 28 years old and weigh 60 kg (132 pounds approx).

I think I can still be a child xD.

Goodnites making XL is just such a huge development. I just get so happy whenever I remember I can fit into them :)

tails1234 said:
I'm 29 and weigh 135lbs. So I'll be "still a kid" at 30. Awesome.
33 and 90 pounds - I bet you all lolololol. At least I get 18 now and not 14 ........that changed about 4 years ago when I got a wrinkle on my forehead

• Wow
Reactions: tails1234
I'm still pretty young, only 20, but I've only ever weighed over 100lbs once in my life and it was 105lbs that I immediately lost because I got sick with my first kidney infection. Right now I hover between 85-95lbs :D

*Mixes 'high protein' shake for this thread. 🤣*

KarmaBaby said:
childhood is now until 140 pounds, I never have to grow up
I'm 53 and 150 pounds - So you are tell me if I can lose 10 pounds?
Cool - I can do that! (y)

valsroom said:
I'm still pretty young, only 20, but I've only ever weighed over 100lbs once in my life and it was 105lbs that I immediately lost because I got sick with my first kidney infection. Right now I hover between 85-95lbs :D
Jeez! What is your height??? I think I weighed 85lbs when I was in like 4th or 5th grade.

ronnieM said:
Jeez! What is your height??? I think I weighed 85lbs when I was in like 4th or 5th grade.

5'2, I'm very short (I was born a runt too, lol... six weeks early and I stopped growing inside my mom at about 25 weeks, and I have a couple physical problems that make it hard to gain weight) 😭 I thought I was going to be 4'11 forever but at the very last moment before I stopped growing I had one last little hurrah / growth spurt.

Reactions: ronnieM
Lol, I love how small I am. I’m still the size of an average 12-14 year old. I also love that fact that I fit in boys size 16 clothes and boys size large underwear and yes, Goodnites.
—-
Imaginary mommy: Since you fit in kids clothes you must be a kid. Since you fit in Goodnites they must be for you.

Me (in a whiny voice): But I don’t bedwet…

Imaginary mommy: Nonsense. The package says nighttime underwear. Do you see bedwetting anywhere on there?

Me: No…

Imaginary mommy: And you’re in that weight range?

Me: Yes, but…

Imaginary mommy: So they must be for you.
~
Can’t argue with mommy’s logic. :ROFLMAO:
~
Me (thinking mommy can’t hear me): At least diapers don’t fit me anymore.

Imaginary mommy: *grabs a package of ABU diapers* *grin* You were saying?

Me: :oops:
—-
I also like when I buy clothes, the descriptions are like your little guy will… or these pants are durable, perfect for your little boy’s playtime or these are perfect for school. Yup, I’m definitely that little guy because that’s who the clothes were made for. :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rezzu, nwm and KarmaBaby3
A similar image to what was in the original post for context.1627602675258.png

Last edited:
Back