mommy who dosnt like being a mommy

I don’t see the point in reactions that have no substance other than downloading your insecurities onto an other forum member,
who is reaching out for some advice.

@BearTale
Its sounds to me that your girlfriend is having a hard time distinguishing between sexual intimacy and ageplay.
Its a difficult gray area where both can overlap.
She needs to feel validated and sexually attractive at times so make clear boundaries when you’re in need to regress And when it’s time for sexual intimacy.
talk about you’re feelings and personality when you are need to regress.
explanations on what you would like to feel rather than experience in regression helps her understand what you’re needs actually entails.
ask her questions about her honest feelings and don’t feel discouraged when she has reservations about ageplay.
its a difficult mindset to understand and even harder to participate in as an outsider.
Have patience and try to overcome you’re shame when addressing you’re needs to her.
when you show her you’re confident and willing to be understanding to her feelings about you’re needs she might be more accepting and willing to try.
when she makes an effort towards you’re needs express that you’re grateful.
it helps when you do something for her as well shores around the house or a small gesture of appreciation.

best wishes.

Reactions: LilxFawn and BearTale
BearTale said:
i dont know how else to explain it but i feel diffrent.
I hear that loud and clear. For me being AB is just a part of my personality, not a fetish or lifestyle or comfort or anything like that. It just happens when it happens and for as long as it happens. I don't really get much choice or say in it. I can't tell if it's that way for you or not just from your post, but if it is maybe try sitting her down an explaining that? Telling her what signs to look out for? I know I don't really mind people treating me the same as normal regardless of what state I'm in though I would like a little understanding in regards to my limitations, but from your post it's obvious you do mind. So, maybe while explaining your situation explain that your needs differ when you're like that and how? Maybe you two can find some understanding and compromise.

littlemoosey said:
but then again you could always just give up diapers and feeling little... it is your choice.
It's not always a choice. In fact, from reading posts around here it seems like more often than not it really isn't a choice. As I said above, for me AB is part of my personality and just happens and I don't really get a choice. Even for those that consider it a fetish or lifestyle or comfort by the looks of things it's not really much of a choice. I've read countless posts about how people try to give it up but always come back to it for one reason or another and how they're more miserable without it. And then there are those that are AB or DL or both that are also incontinent so giving up diapers isn't an option.

ykdprdave said:
Sorry (but not sorry) it’s not all sugarcoated, but it’s the truth and most of us live in the real world where fairy tail desires and fetishes are highly unlikely to come true and shouldn’t be pushed on someone not interested, especially if you don’t talk to them and set some personal boundaries
Just going to remind that ABDL is not necessarily a fetish and those that consider it such are actually a rather small percentage. For most it is something else to them entirely.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilxFawn
BirdCat said:
Just going to remind that ABDL is not necessarily a fetish and those that consider it such are actually a rather small percentage. For most it is something else to them entirely.

Call it whatever you want, it’s still the same scenario

BearTale said:
Me and my girlfreind are in a very happy relationship but we have issues sometimes like any other relationship.
I really wish my girlfriend would treat me little when i am in my diaper. My voice changes a bit and I am very cuddly... i dont know how else to explain it but i feel diffrent.
When i am talking small and being cuddly the way my girlfriend treats “bIg me” and “little
Me” the same... which I really cant stand, she basically dosnt get that when im small I AM A BABY for all intents and purposes. I might say something silly or grab her keys or give her more kisses because i am feeling small. She i feel like finds my behavoiral change annoying and taxing. So i switch back out of little mode and jusy wear diapers (which she is fine with) when i wear diapers Im in it... not just a little but alot... and I love her so much I just dont understand why she has such a large disconnect with ABDL care and cooing and being an adult.
Am I just crazy? Because it makes me really sad :(

could be worse dude.... you could have a gf that does not like the whole diaper thing at all or just no gf altogether and be livin in up with Palmyrita and her five sisters....

Have an honest, open talk about what she wants and her feels, then explain your feels very delicately to her and hope for the best.

And don’t ever act like just be she accepts your diaper wearing that it’s mandatory that she baby you. That will totally blow up in your face.

Best of luck 😉

Back