MineCraft Videos Surpass 1 Trillion Total Views On YouTube This Month

Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world and has probably been for a long time now. Actually it might in the number one spot for most popular XD The fanbase is huge and loyal consisting of people in all age groups. Its a great game

Reactions: Arkady
I'm not sure I'll ever totally get the appeal of watching people play video games. I did that a lot as a kid... and it was boring. The few friends I had always made me watch them play single player stuff. I want to play, not watch someone else play. But I can understand in the case that someone wants to know what a game is like, but doesn't want to pay. I'll occasionally watch a stream every once and a while, but it doesn't usually hold my interest very well. 😅

ShippoFox said:
I'm not sure I'll ever totally get the appeal of watching people play video games. I did that a lot as a kid... and it was boring. The few friends I had always made me watch them play single player stuff. I want to play, not watch someone else play. But I can understand in the case that someone wants to know what a game is like, but doesn't want to pay. I'll occasionally watch a stream every once and a while, but it doesn't usually hold my interest very well. 😅
Minecraft videos are fun because the are like a film or cartoon because the players can do anything they can almost tell a story, it is like animated reality tv or an episode of a cartoon. Or just a display of someone’s talent at building and creating a sort of art

Last edited:
Danshaw18 said:
Minecraft videos are fun because the are like a film or cartoon because the players can do anything they can almost tell a story, it is like animated reality tv or an episode of a cartoon. Or just a display of someone’s talent at building and creating a sort of art
i guess i can understand that. some games are probably a lot more watchable than others.

Good for them, I don't watch much Minecraft content. I love the game though.

Back