• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Millenial ABDL from OH popping in to say hello!

JulestheFloof

I'm Connor - the android sent by CyberLife!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Hi there! My name's Jules, and I'm an ABDL from Ohio.

I've been involved with the community since I was a teen. I have been active and quiet online over the years, but after attending Indy Dreamworld this past July, I have really come to accept and embrace this side of me. I came to ADISC to chat and find more friends.

A little bit about me: I'm a college grad, just trying to find some happiness in life. I have tons of hobbies - exotic pet care, drawing, painting, reading, sewing, collecting stuffed animals/enamel pins/etc, DnD, video games, etc.

I identify as nonbinary, AFAB. You can use any pronouns and I'll be pleased as punch. My interest started with a fascination over diapers when I was young (like a lot of people's do). The AB side came later as a way to enjoy and relive childhood and nostalgia. Lately I've been kind of an art gremlin, drawing my favorite characters and series mixing my kink fascination in my doodles. I hope this was enough info to poasibly reach out to some likeminded homies out there. I look forward to chatting with you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: faeria, N00dle, Lumos and 1 other person
oh hey thats so awesome im in kentucky !!! its cool to run into someone so close location wise omg, feel free to dm me if youd wanna be friends or smnthing !!

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!

JulestheFloof said:

I've been involved with the community since I was a teen. I have been active and quiet online over the years, but after attending Indy Dreamworld this past July, I have really come to accept and embrace this side of me. I came to ADISC to chat and find more friends.

A little bit about me: I'm a college grad, just trying to find some happiness in life. I have tons of hobbies - exotic pet care, drawing, painting, reading, sewing, collecting stuffed animals/enamel pins/etc, DnD, video games, etc.

I identify as nonbinary, AFAB. You can use any pronouns and I'll be pleased as punch. My interest started with a fascination over diapers when I was young (like a lot of people's do). The AB side came later as a way to enjoy and relive childhood and nostalgia. Lately I've been kind of an art gremlin, drawing my favorite characters and series mixing my kink fascination in my doodles. I hope this was enough info to poasibly reach out to some likeminded homies out there. I look forward to chatting with you all!
Hi and welcome to adisc!
Nice, I have pet lizards that are basically my children lol. I draw 1980's style my little pony a little bit.

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome from another Ohio ABDL! Indy Dreamworld 2022 was my ABDL awakening event. I’m happy to see this year’s con was so impactful for you!

JulestheFloof said:

what characters do u like??

littlegumdrop said:
what characters do u like??
Right now I'm hugely passionate about Detroit: Become Human... specifically Connor/RK800. But I love the game as a whole and many of the characters.

I also love:
Steve, Eddie, and Nancy from Stranger Things
Guzma and Gladion from the Pokemon main series games
Shadow from Sonic the Hedgehog
Astarion from Baldurs Gate 3
Spyro
Kovu and Kiara from TLK2

There are tons more, but those are the ones that came immediately to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 73206
Hello and welcome!

I have some similar hobbies to yours. I appreciate art. But, I'm not much of an artist. I have a big interest in gaming. Feel free to DM me if u wanna talk.

Last edited:
Back